part 21: You can trust us

"you want to send what now?" General kyle said to the phone.

"You heard me general, alex wants to send medical supplies to al khazar because he said it will be a headstart to getting the kingdom's people to have a good view at US." The colonel said on the phone.

"That is a great idea.. if you want to send our medics to literal death zones, hell no permission denied i cannot risk it." Kyle hung up the phone and placed it on his desk. But then it started ringing again but this time it was a different number.

Kyle picked it up and accepted the call, with an annoyed grunt he said, "what?"

"General." Alex said on the other side.

"Ugh.. lieutenant alex.. i know kid you're trying to make this whole situation of ours a little easy. But we're playing the long game here, im trying not to put my men into a suicide zone. Theres nothing much i can do about it."

"Sir, we can make this easy.. you dont need to take things slowly here, if we dont do anything then how the hell are we suppose to even make progress if our reputation here in the empire is gonna slowly decrease than increase?"

Kyle let out a deep big breathe, he placed two fingers on his nose. He was already tired from everything at this point but he knew alex was right, "damn it kid you make a good point... Fine, but in one exception.. you take responsibility for this and not me, this is your request and ill grant it as you wish, ill send supplies right now."

"Thank you sir.."

Kyle ended the call and immediately called in lieutenant mark to tell the logistics crew to start packing up different kinds of necessary equipment and other health items. They also sent a couple of doctors and will be housed in one of the abandoned hospitals the empire had since doctors there dont really have effective medicines to fight diseases which turned out to be the common flu for most kids and adults.

2 HOURS LATER..
AL KHAZAR

The people were going throughout their day as ordinary citizens doing farm work, delivering supplies to the local market, blacksmith's making tools to sell, etc.
Just a normal average day for al khazar, besides the presence of american blood inside the empire's palace where they reside in a 2 story mansion. It was big obviously and is currently undergoing a small upgrade, installing solar panels on the roof to provide electricity to the entire mansion, installing wires and security cameras and other security features. To top it all of there are about 50 guards from piña's army which included bozes and beefeater.

But something on the skies catched the people's attention, "look!" A man yelled at the others pointing his finger up in the sky.

4 massive iron beasts, chinooks, flew through them lifting up a strong gust of wind which put the people in fear of the loud sounds it made.

"Agh! Its a demon!!"

"W-what is that!? Are they attacking the empire!? Where are the guards!"

"It's like.. the beasts created by the gods! Its so loud!"

"Cover your ears it maybe producing magic!"

The people were in awe, some ran to shelter avoiding the wind. They were terrified, but confusion hit when none of the guards even attacked those iron beasts.