Part 13: We're coming

(11:25 AM)

"Simon! Where the hell are you going?!" Johnathan questioned catching up to simon walking in a fast pace.

"To the colonel.." he said before entering the commander center.

He then later arrived at the colonel's office and has some demands, "colonel.." he saluted before entering.

"I know your concerns about alex lieutenant.. at ease.." the colonel then tells him to sit.

Simon the refused and decided to just stand, "colonel our commander is fucking out there.. he wont last long let alone some tribes hunting his ass down if he ever escaped, worst case he could be their dinner.."

"Uncontacted tribes arent all cannibalistic you know that right?" The colonel said.

"Yes i know that colonel but we're talking about alex's safety, and they're definitely not uncontacted.." simon then gets closer to the colonel.

"What do you mean by that lieutenant?" Asked the colonel.

"They're working with al khazar.. i found their soldiers, no, we, my squad found al khazarian soldiers when we were being extracted out of the crash site.. they're probably out there for something, and i can rest assure whatever launched that boulder that struck our blackhawk? It was probably launched by a siege weaponed owned by al khazar.. they're up to something.. and if we can get lieutenant alex out of there he may have answers.." simon explained.

The colonel took a moment to let it all sink in before giving authority to send squads inside the unnamed forest which simon then declined aswell.

"Let US find him.. alex's entire squad under my command for now.." simon said in a slightly demanding manner.

"Alright then.. you're a brave soldier lieutenant. I'll take you as commander of recon-3 for now before you find commander alex. You're not gonna be alone, ill send in 2 additional squads to support your quick extraction of lieutenant alex." The colonel leaned back against his chair.

"Thank you sir.." simon then hurried to exit out the office to gather everyone to gear up.

"Jonny!" Simon yelled out.

"Aye?!" Johnathan said as a venom helicopter passes by above them.

"Gear up we're heading back, bring everything you got.." he said before heading towards the rest of his squad.

He went inside the barracks seeing tom, john, sophia, kyle, lelei, tuka, and rory who were delighted to see them, "simon! Holy shit i thought you guys were dead." John said.

"We've been worried about you, what happened to alex?" Lelei asked.

Simon sighed, "hes not with us.. he's not dead, he has been captured by tribal men in an uncontacted zone, we're getting our soldier back." He said before fixing his helmet and replacing his radio.

"How the hell did the commander got captured that easily?" Tom asked.

"God knows how, but it doesnt matter we have 30 minutes to prepare before a helicopter picks us up, we're not the only squad heading there, we got back up.." simon said.