part 12: Blackhawk down

Alex then wakes up after being knocked out by a couple of seconds by simon, "aye, mate, commander.. wake the fuck up!"

"Im awake.. im awake.." alex said after being pulled off outside the blackhawk's hatch passing by a dead gunner.

"The helicopter is fucked.. base doesn't know what happened to us and we cant get a damn signal." The pilot, austin kimber, said.

"Well shit, it would be a miracle if somehow we're spotted by a passing aircraft which is highly unlikely.." gregory said.

"Hey.." emily interrupts the conversation looking towards the thick forest, "whoever threw that boulder at us.. they're still out there.."

"Probably al khazarians.. we need to get to cover.." simon said.

"We cant leave this blackhawk here.." the co-pilot, errick keloid a.k.a brad for some reason, said, "in a couple of hours the colonel would be worried about us and send backup squads to find us, we should camp inside the hatch.."

"Whoever shot that boulder at us is out there, and they're finding us, the hell do we do?" Emily said.

"Emily, if we go out there and run like hell eventually we're gonna get caught by.. whoever is out there, i suggest we must camp out, the blackhawk's hatch can probably provide shelter for us in the meantime." Alex steps in preventing the two from arguing.

"He is right, it could be an uncontacted tribe judging from the surroundings.. this place looks isolated.." gregory said observing the forest.

"Guys.." johnathan interrupts, "i see movement.."

Everyone looked at where Johnathan was looking seeing nothing, "what do you see jonny?" Simon asked first.

Johnathan took a couple of steps back aiming his rifle at somewhere inside the thick forest.

"Wow wow hey hey jonny, the hell are you seeing mate?" Simon said also raising his rifle.

"Dont know simon.. but it is definitely bad.." Johnathan scanned his eyes seeing a figure raising his arm towards him, without a moment to waste he fired 2 rounds at the figure seeing it collapse on the bushes and a faint thud was heard.

"Shit! What the hell!" Alex startled by the gunfire.

"Guys.. get the fuck out of the open get to cover, now!" Johnathan ordered and everyone started taking cover behind the blackhawk.

"I cant see them, they were only dark silhouettes for me.." Johnathan said breathing frantically.

"Incoming arrows!!" Simon said ducking down, arrows pass by their heads.

"Return fire!" Alex ordered, the entire squad opened fire at the figures inside the forest, they killed alot of them but it didn't seem to scare the enemy.

"Aye, give me your sidearm." Austin said patting Simon's shoulder.

"Aye, here." Simon replied.

The pilot joined in the gunfight killing two of the unknown figures, more started to run towards them seeming to hold machetes or clubs or small hatchets. Then outcomes men wearing exposing outfits similar to african tribesmen, they carried hand crafted machetes and clubs, some carried bows that were makeshift and started running to the marines.