part 15: they're here

BOOM!!

A HEAT round pierces through the enemy base camp, the russians, nobody expected them to arrive so soon but they have arrived in the special region for one purpose. And that is to deal with the ezkusar empire, the empire who is responsible for the death of countless russian civilians and also the civilians of neighboring countries, and they think they can get away after attacking the motherland? They wish..

T-72 and T-90 tanks rushed through the rough plains while russian troops moved behind them for cover, russian BT-90 unloaded troops while providing cover fire. Enemy wyverns were shot down by russian 2k22 tunguska's, mil-24 moved in to shoot down ranged targets and archer towers while SU-34 bomber jets swopped in causing much damage to the enemy base.

The empire of ezkusar, responsible for attacking japan, china, and russia, all 3 nations were shocked by how much vessels this nation has, the reported enemy vessels sunk or captured by the JMSDF, russian navy aswell as chinese total up to almost 1,000 ships. The empire is very wealthy, twice as wealthy as al khazar but not as wealthy as the harkans in terms of naval and ground power, this empire is ruled by humans and humanoids like cat girls, and humanoid wolves which were identified by russian troops after the failed invasion of their homeland.

Russia's plan was going to invade the special region to stop them from planning more attempted raids on russian, chinese, or japanese lands. Lead by major general sergei Kuznetsov the entire division consisting of four mechanized infantry companies, armored battalion, airborne battalion and an artillery company which has not been set up yet.

The russians advance through the fort was going well for them focusing fire on ranged targets while most of the units are focused fire on the melee targets who are currently running around the area not knowing what to do. The 1st and 2nd formation set up for defense were immediately shot down and none were willing to go out of the open field after the brutal massacre that happened to the two legions. Trebuchets and ballistas were being positioned to fire back against the tanks in the battlefield in a desperate attempt to atleast get rid of the iron behemoths.

But they couldn't get the siege weapons up and running in time before a mi-24 turned these weapons to a pile of charred wooden planks and dead men scattered like confetti. With morale running low the enemy general in a last attempt effort sent out one of his scouts to request for reinforcements to the nearest military base. With no mages the battle here is confirmed a lost but the enemy was not willing to give up their land no matter what despite the dire situation they were in.

Russian infantry fired upon the cavalry who charged towards them, they had multiple last effort attempts trying to figure out a way to drive out the russians away from their land. But it was proven no use, not even bows were strong enough to pierce the MI-24 hinds or as the taliban called it.. Satan's chariot. The russians were closing inside the camp and were about to breach in, an RPG rocket zoomed through causing a big explosion on the main gate of the camp, it was still standing before another RPG rocket hit the gate again causing one of the doors to crash down the dirt.

A su-34 bombed down the rest of the stationed siege weapons before the enemy could do anything. The enemy general barked orders after orders sending out any available unit to the frontline but were eventually gunned down by russian soldiers. To add more trouble, MI-17 transport helicopters landed unloading two additional backup companies of troops very near to the base they shot down archers on their way before breaching inside. 2 russian troops were shot and injured by archers before they were gunned down, russian BTR's started advancing first while the T-72's and 90's provide heavy cover fire and cover. The russians can hear the whistling of tank rounds passing by their heads until a loud boom happens, its like a glimpse of hell, men screaming everywhere, men that are definitely not russian..