Important announcement !

Wow look at that its an actual important announcement this time.

This announcement has bad news and good news, first of all the bad news is i will not be continuing the collide story for a while and that's probably worrying for all of yall, i know.

But the thing is the good news is im officially re-writing the entire story from chapter 1-25 including some chapters i find with alot of problems which is alot to work on so maybe chapter 31 might be delayed.. for.. uh.. a month.. yes im making you guys wait for another month for a god damn chapter, i got a lot of stuff to do aswell because im also going to graduate soon so.. I dont really know when will the whole re-writing thing will be done but i assure you ill do my best to make it quick, i am nowhere close from getting tired on this story and also the hunted story i have even though I haven't touched it for a while but thats because im busy for collide.

I hope you guys can wait for the next chapter since how inaccurate my knowledge for aviation back in the day is now irritating to present me who is a total aviation nerd, but lets be real i was 15 and i can barely even read the entire wikipedia page for the F-22 without clicking off the second i read the first sentence, but now older me is serious about this story and give it an actual proper plot line.

And i also want to thank you for you guys for reaching 20k reads on this story, i was not expecting that much people to read it. Thank you so much i appreciate it alot and i hope you guys can wait for the next chapter to be published because tuka is still missing, zorzal is waging war, alex is having issues, simon is being the badass he is, and russia is still.. well.. i dont know.. ill get to them soon eventually, anyways have fun waiting <3