Breakup before love..❤️

Jiya said I need to talk to you vansh ,vansh said wait I will just come let me just finish this mess he said these  words with genuine smile she said, I said now I need to talk with a angry face she grabbed his hand angrily and pulled him . coming he said ,then she took him to a holy place and said what do you really think you are ? Do you need to do this who the hell you think you are?? He was confused and asked what happened to you I did I did wrong do I need to listen this shit ( he said in egoistic voice) ohh don't you know what you did she asked then, he answed no she said okay tell me why did you just banned those guy from the ceremony she asked he answered because they were talking shit about you. She said so what ? Don't you think we know each other fight for each other.....
He was a shock so you are talking to me like this because I fought  for you. She said of course I am enough to fight for myself you don't need to fight for me so please stay away from my matters.He was so hurt he said ok as u. wish although the girl was not feeling that bad still she told him not to fight for her because she never wanted anyone fight for her... He left the award show and went to bar and she did the same ( they were not together) He was drinking  she was drinking and dancing they both saw each other but they completely ignore each other . A group of drunk guys saw a pretty girl dancing they were literally staring at her. Vansh Saw them staring he was so angry he don't no why I will just kill the today they came even more close to Jiya,jiya felt awkward they started touching her vansh  could not control himself . She stopped vansh and said just wait and watch mr ........
# what do you think going to happen next....