He falled for her...

So, she said just wait and watch....
She picked up a beer bottle and hit one of them yes he was the same guy who was touching her.She started hitting every one she was looking like a expert of karate .She was so graceful even when she was smashing heads... After she was finished Vansh called the cops but this Shen thanked him but vansh could not take his eyes off her she again whispered I know I am beautiful. He was smiling she said let me drop you home she agreed. He opened the car door take a seat mam.she don't know why she blushed. The car was not starting there was an issue in it she smiled and said it's ok let me drop u home mr vansh .  He agreed so where is your car he asked I have a bike she replied . He looked confused both of them were drunk but in limit so she can drive . She said be comfortable in my space mr perfect they took seat and they started moving .Vash want to spend more time with her . So he said I want to eat something she stopped the bike in front of a restaurant. it was a luxury restaurant . They both ate  food and talk a lot .Then suddenly he asks for her no. She replied don't u think u are to fast go slow baby. Baby those words from her was giving vansh goosebumps he smiled and asked again she said may be later mr.He asked curiously will we meet again she said on Sunday 8 am sharp .He saw her hand bleeding ...
Vansh- Hey, your hand is bleeding
Jiya - That's fine
Vansh - no it's not
He asked waiter for first aid box
And started the medication
His touch was giving her new sensation they were so new she hold his hand she was looking in his eyes there was a concern for her and she was loving it suddenly he came close to her and said don't you think you are stairng at me I know I am handsome. I know . And they shared a laugh .she was looking so beautiful . They were somewhere lost in each other's eyes the they heard a voice wow they just look perfect couple together.🔥# hot.....
They both blushed then they again took there seats on bike .She braked the bike he grabbed her waist ..she said don't u think u are distracting me chipkoo he said what did u just called me she chipkoo ....and they both shared a laugh . When she dropped him and said waise mera fav colour black h so don't wear black u look hot and she winked....