committed??

After sometime anaya came towards them .
Anaya- hey vansh baby what are u  doing with her. she said while rolling her eyes...

She grabbed his and pulled him towards her . Vansh wanted to stop he  then she looked at jiya . Now Jiya was done with the shit she did nothing and moved from there. ..

Vansh felt hurt . But at the same time he could see pain in her eyes an extreme pain of  loosing someone...

For a min by Anaya took his attention when he looked back he jiya was not there.

Pov jiya- I know vansh u don't like me anymore . U Want me to go away I will give divorce to u . Them u will be able to stay happy with Anaya . I don't why why I am feeling an extreme level pain in my heart ...Do I love u ?
No .... She answered herself.

She was thinking all this actually speaking all this . And she was drinking muge of beer

Aryan - Aryan asked curiously what happened to you why your is is suddenly dull hmm.and who is vansh he said in soft and caring tone gentle brushing her hair with his hand and showing care towards her...

She was about to speak something whan she heard a voice ..

Vansh- Vansh is her dear husband.

Aryan : And who are u ?

Vansh- Vansh .....

Aryan felt hurt because he has feeling for her so he left..

Jiya - one more beer plz ..

Vansh- Stop it now you are already drunk.

Jiya - ignored him and asked for beer again.

Vansh- I said stop it . And stop it means stop it.

Jiya- And who the hell are u to say stop it to me.

Vansh- shouted your husband.

Jiya_ and why u are saying this to me . Go to Anaya .

Vansh- because I care for u not for Anaya.

Jiya- and is that so ...

Vansh - because I love u jiya ,yes I still love.

Jiya- blushed hard she was not in her senses because she was drunk .. she left th beer and asked him to go home
To which he nodded .

The whole drive was silent..

They came home the changed there dresses ..

Vansh was collecting blankets to sleep on sofa . Jiya stopped him and said..

Jiya- I think bed is to big for me u can join ..

He asked r u sure jiya nodded..

Soon they fell asleep...

A beautiful ray of sun was on Jiya's face disturbing her while sleeping . She hide her face in his chest ..

Her her was on his broad chest ..her one hand on his perfect abs whereas vansh was on her shoulder and his chin  was resting on her head. ....  And there legs were crossed.

Soon she realised there position and she remembered his confessions of last nigh . She blushed hard even she don't know why .. her cheeks were in darkest shade of red .. she kissed his forehead . And left quickly but silently ....

She got ready for the office in formal she was in front of mirror.... Getting ready .she found someones graze on her yes it was vansh . ..

He came closer to her and hugged her from behind ..  his hands were resting on her waist ...

Vansh - Good Morning Biwi

Jiya - Good Morning..

What are u doing leave u r not aloud to do this ..

Vansh - Accha .. pata h aaj when I was sleeping I found someone kissing me..

Jiya - she was embarrassed ..

Vansh - Don't be embarrassed I am all yours wifey ...

Jiya - so u were awake ..

Vansh - How can I sleep when I have such a talented wife beside me ..

I was about to die with happiness..