and it begins....

Pov jiya- I am so happy this was the best  proposal. I always wanted something like this . I loved this . I did not  said   I love him because I am not sure .but  I really don't want to hurt him he is such a nice person.. I just want to give him a chance

Then I turned towards him . He said  lets have lunch my queen....

 He said  lets have lunch my queen

We had lunch . I was so tired now . We were silent during the lunch I thought he was hurt . Finally I broked the silence and said sorry if  I hurt u with my words ..

Vansh - came towards me and said heyy don't be sorry never apologize for your feelings in front of me .those words ( I like u) didn't hurt me but your sorry is hurting me ..

Jiya- I was looking into his eyes all I can see was love and care for me this was 1st time when I saw this in someones eyes yaa lot of boys proposed but this is different .. this is special.and I didn't realised that I am staring at him..

Vansh - started singing ase na mujhe tum dekho sine se laga lu ga dil pe chuppa...lunga🎶🎶

Jiya - hugged him so tight she was so happy she whispered in his ears I am not in love with u but I will love to fall for u...

Vansh- when I heard those words I suddenly got Goosebumps . I can feel new sensations in my body I can hug her my whole life . I want  her . Whenever she hugs I feel so full.
Will u like to dance with me
Jiya- I will love to

Vash played the song

They were in each others arms they don't care about the worries at all

They were in each others arms they don't care about the worries at all ...
They were feeling love . The pure bond ......

They smiling the smile was full of love ...

He came towards her more close to her ... She closed her eyes he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him and pecked her lips it was a short kiss. Then  he pecked her forehead and said I love u ..more then my life u are queen and I want to be your king . I don't know if I am capable or not . She gently said u are more than capable. She came closed to him and kissed his lips he kissed back it was a deep and passionate kiss still slow and gentle kiss . They broke the kiss when they were out of breath ....

He made her sit ... He grabbed a guitar and started singing romantic songs...

Jiya - why are u doing my fav things...

Vansh - I am your fav isn't that true and he winked

Now this was the time to go back ... They both were tired .. she said I don't have energy to ho back. Vansh said me too.

She picked her phone up and called her PA and ...

Jiya- listen to me very carefully  I am on peak ok monotaro mountain I need a helicopter here in 20 mins is   that clear .

PA- but ma'am.......

Jiya - I said in 20 min sharp your time starts now.

PA- ok mam

Vansh - ohh someone is soft for me only 😉# miss rude

Jiya - Do u want me to show rudeness........

Do u guys liked the part....