At reception

Media asked some questions . Which they replied like a cute romantic couple . He was holding her hand tightly he felt her hand was so warm due to fever . He checked her head it was so warm . Media hotted ....

Jiya's eyes widen up due to sock . He pulled her waist and whispered are u all right her hands landed on his strong chest. She said nothing u need to care about.

Jiya- It's to much for media don't act more now

Jiya now u all can leave and have dinner . media had their dinner and left.

Parth entered the party . Jiya looked and him and gived him a side hug .

Parth - hugged her back and said are u alright I think u have a fever. She nodded

Parth move towards vansh with angry eyes and said u told me u will take care of her and this is your care.

Vansh- why do u care alot about my wife.
Keyword - my wife

Parth- She is my best friend and I care about her more then this world.

Vansh was about to say something when Anaya interrupted. She said how are u baby and hugged vansh .To which he didn't responded.

Parth- Oh that's the reason he was looking at him with angry eyes .

Jiya - Hey Anaya how are . You must be Missing your baby . It must be tough time for u. so, we will not disturb you bye we are going have fun.

Vansh - In extreme sock how can she leave her dear husband with another girl so happily .

After sometime

Jiya and parth were fighting . because jiya was not having a meal .

Parth- Eat this now I said .

Jiya- No plz I don't feel like eating .she said with small smile

Vansh- Oh she is smiling she never smiles at me.

Parth - How will u have medicine you know tomorrow is important day right.

Jiya nodded her head and ate food.

Vansh- what's important tomorrow .And did is just obeyed his instruction oh she never obeys me... Why am I thinking about that girl who left me without any reason..

Jiya and parth were talking laughing eating and vansh was noticing them with with no expression.

Aditi was there jiya saw aditi and welcome her . She seemed to be very happy after looking at aditi.

Aditi - how are u both.

Fine they laughed ..

You both are not dancing  why? You always dance together in mostly every party.

Vansh- Oh so she dances with him also .

Jiya was about to say no .

Vansh- hey Anaya will u dance with me .

Anaya - ofcourse baby I will

Parth- This man is pathetic how u live with him

Jiya - leave him lets  dance.

Anaya and vansh jiya and  parth were dancing aditi also joined  with her boyfriend.

Jiya was looking deep in vansh eyes even she was dancing with another man. Same with vansh . There was an unspoken anger between them .

Partner changed song stated

Tenu itna main pyar karaan
Ik pal vich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

Ke tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi sans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Ke tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi sans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahan
Tu hai to hai ismein zindagi

Jiya was in his arms they both started dancing. His one hand was on her waist and another in her hand. Her one hand was on his chest and another in his hand.

He twilled her twice and again grabbed her in his arm . They both were looking in each others eyes .

They just don't want to go away they can live their whole life in that same position . Jiya felt dizzy .

Vansh- Are u okay.

Jiya- yess

Next second she became unconscious.

He lift her in bridal style and walked towards room . He patted her cheek lightly to which she didn't respond he started panicking .

Parth - Entered the room

Vansh - why are u here.

Parth I just called the doctor he is coming.

Vansh nodded silently. He was scared looking at her unconscious condition.

Parth suddenly asked Do u love her?

Vansh- why are u asking this now?

Parth - Because I think u do . I have seen care and love for her in your eyes . You both were happy during the dance both were full.
Saying this he left the room..

Vansh- by the way he is not a bad person ....

Doctor came to check her and instructed vansh to wait outside

He came outside and said please God help her .make her all right.

( I think he should pray to author na😑 well she will be all righ baccha otherwise story will end😁)))

Doctor came outside and said take care of her. She is weak she needs special you are her husband how can u be so careless.....and prescribed the medicine and left......

To be continued......