her story...

Next screen

They both were in vansh tent she was still unconscious. After sometime she woke up she was panic she saw vansh and said save plz I can't leave like this .
He said relaxed no one is her I here with u . She started crying she was crying so hard . Vansh was so worried about her he could feel her pain....

He hugged her tightly she she whispered please save me..

Vansh made her look up and said tell me what happened I promise I will always be there in your side...

After listening to those words she took a deep breath and started feeling safe.

She said once u asked about my past
Vansh hmmed I have a phobia of darkness
Vansh - why is that

Jiya- Because darkness had given me intense and unbearable pain , the pain I don't deserve.

Vansh- tell me

When I was a kid my mother and father went for my dadi's operation to Lucknow I was there at home with my badi mummy dadaji and badepapa and their kide my sister was also in Lucknow my brother was not born ...

The very next day when they were gone.. I asked for food from my badi mummy Shen gave me food which I don't like I was a kid I said no I don't want to eat it.. she started beating no it was not normal beating it was intense . I was in intense pain .she locked in in a dark room in which we used to store food of cows. The room was full of dust .. And this  continued till one week . I decided to tell my grandfather . He told me to stay with him I said ok one day passed . He tried to touch me in a bad way at that time I was an aware about it...

All I could feel was disgusted. He repeated the action 2 nd . I told this to parth. He told me to tell this to badi mummy . So I did the same , she told to me to stay away from him I nodded .
Next day  she was screaming on me and told me what did you tell your grandfather I beat you I said no. She again started beating me my head and leg stared bleeding she again locked me in a room. My parents came back  I told my father he said leave and don't tell your mother.due to that I stared leaving in depression I got zeroes in exam .

Every body started saying that I am weak in studies and made fun of me my grandfather's bad touch was still not stopped he used to do that always.. but this time I didn't told anyone about that. One day there was a good news for me we were moving to Delhi I prepared for entrance exam of Delhi public school and I passed it in first attempt. I was so happy my sister was always good in studies I was not. My father always use to appreciate her but he never appreciated me whenever I did mistake I was locked in a dark room with no one else after sometime I fall in love with darkness. I started developing skills in myself I started playing badminton one day I got National price in badminton I was so happy that day when I visited home my father teared my national certificate and broke my trophy and threw  in the dustbin. I wasn't able to ask him why he did that to me. All I could feel was anger I was so angry with the word. Whenever I visited my home town my grandfather use to touch me always I could not tell anyone about that then when I was in my first year I left my home...... There are more dark secrets in my life which I cannot tell you right now I will tell you later they are darker than this....