what they think about each other...

Pov vansh-
He was lying on his bed and blushing for no reasons. He was thinking about Jiya how can someone be so beautiful the most think he like about her was a fighting skills . He never thought that anyone can fight with this much grace. Oh God what will I do when I meet her. I am getting Goosebumps by thinking about her this is the first time when I am thinking about a girl I usually talk to many girls but I never fail in love with them she is the one actually she is the perfect one but I don't know if she likes me or not I just wish to God that she likes me this is the first time and asking for something in my life... This was the first time when I met her and I falled for her.........
Pov jiya...
He is a nice guy. I have heard about him that he is so arrogant but I don't think he is he so sweet and a gentleman no I don't love him but I like the way he speaks the way he cared me it was the first when I am thinking about something accept my career. How can he be so down to earth. And I don't know why I behave like stupid I flirted a lot this is not usually me but that's fine I liked when he brushes his eyes are just to hot to handle and yeah his crazy mobile cover. In his mobile cover it is written that I am too hot to handle well it's partially true I guess I think he is gentleman that's all I want to sleep now I can't just wait for Sunday I want to know him more I am so curious about you Mr chipkoo.....
Let's see what happens next......