no tittle...

They were Happy together ... It was nearly about one week..
When the started dating..
Vansh call jiya for dinner. he was there to pick her up he gently opened the car door and help her to set they took their seat and went to a luxurious restaurant.

Vansh slide the chair for her and gestures her to sit they both to their seat they started talking each other.
Vansh told her about his friends and family he was the one who always share things with her .
About him and his family...
But Jiya never used to talk about her family and friends she was still a mystery for him.

He wanted to know about her what she likes about her family and about her friends..

He Asked curiously why did you left your home where are you parents he asked nearly 5 questions together.
She asked him to stop.
He said but I want to know..

She said stop it now and she is stood up she said in loud voice she was so angry vansh could see anger in her eyes..

Vansh  said sit down she was still shouting and said tumko meri Zindagi mein ghusne ki koi jarurat nahi hai you just better to stay out of it..

Vansh was hurt and angry at the same time..

He said in a loud tone I just wanted to know about you I know nothing about you.

Why do you behave like this don't you trust me she is shouted no I don't trust anyone there is no one I trust

Vansh-he was feeling heart broken  the words of Jiya was hurting him so badly he cannot take it more even is ego was hurt.. he was of full anger

He shouted back okay then let's......

Jiya- breakup... And ya  don't dare to follow me.. and by the way I am bored of you.

Pov vansh- when she said break up my heart stopped beating it was hurting so badly I was so angry at myself as well as at her what did I said wrong I just wanted to know about her. Why she behaves like this always I am the only one who gives 100% to this relationship now that's enough I can't let someone hurt me so bad..

Vansh said -okay if you want this let's break up...
They leaved the place without eating...

They were to bars different bars ofcourse they both were drunk ..
Vansh could not control himself and called as he was druk .. she rejected the call the thew the sim she called her PA

Jiya - arrange me a new apartment I don't want to leave in this anymore .

PA - ok tomorrow u can shift

Break up.... Next part will be so interesting