At venue..🥂

They entered the party ...

Jiya told him to hold her hand....

Vansh-why? Actually he knew why....( We all know)

Jiya - Do u want me to go home right now .

Vansh- smiled with smirk and hold her  hand.

Priya - hey jiya how are u ..

Jiya - Fine what about you..

Priya- fine too!  by the who is this handsome man hmm wait ,wait wait. , Is he vansh Pattak . The vansh Pattak

Vansh forward his hand for handshake  she reciprocated him with hand shake . She was not ready to leave his hand ..whereas Jiya's eyes were on their meeting hands ...priya was about to hug him ..jiya intrupted.

Jiya - ahh meet my husband mr Mishra . I mean Mr Vansh Jiya mishra.

Vansh - who was still blank by her actions . He decided to tease her more so he gaved side hug to priya and said by the way looking beautiful. He very well knew what he was doing..

Jiya - Oh beautiful Huhh . He is driving me crazy .

When they were meeting any female friend she introduced him as Mr Vansh Jiya mishra..

Vansh was so happy seeing her reaction . He was doing flirt with every girl making her  jiya jealous.

Everything was going good ....until Anaya met vansh .

This j time Jiya get highly annoyed he was talking to her . He was rounded by girls.

Jiya- very good mr vansh . Kya kaha tha subah I will stare u in the whole party .And now not ever looking at me I will do the same. She noticed Anaya being touchy to her husband...not jiya was really hurt because he let her touch him .

Jiya - waiter can I have a mug of beer 🍺 please.

Waiter - Here it is
Jiya driked it in one sip....

When she heard a voice ...
Hey jiya how are u .
It was Aryan good friend of jiya in college time.

Jiya- hey Aryan yr where were u man looking handsome hmm. Being busy sir

Aryan- Mam I was always free for u .

You are the one who was busy.miss Jiya the CEO of biggest textile company of India ...

Jiya- Leave it tell how is your work hmm

Aryan - All set bas kami h to ek girlfriend ki .

Jiya - Smiled at him and said u will find her soon young man..

Aryan - Someone has become more beautiful Huhh.

Jiya - Comeon if u want to compliment me compliment by talking my name u know na how much I love compliments.
They shared a laugh

Whereas vansh was busy taking to girl when he saw a young handsome man was talking to his wife .His jaw dropped , He was about to go there when Anaya stopped him.

Aryan - Are u a born driker a full mug in just one sip not bad huh

Jiya- Are bas ase hi kabhi mein aur meri tanhai apas mein mil ke cheers kr lete h.. she said dramatically

Aryan- Usski kya jarurat h main hu na tumhare liye . He was trying to flirt.

Jiya- looked at vansh who still busy .

Aryan can I dance with you my majesty

Jiya give a last glare to vansh  who was still busy and  said ofcourse mr handsome .

Aryan was blushing. ( He secretly have feelings for her).

Song played..

Keh doon tumheee

ya chup rahuuuu

keh doon tumheeee

ya chup rahuuuu

dil mein mere aaj kya hai

jo bolo to jaanu

guru tumko maanu

chalo ye bhi waaaada hai

Keh doon tumheeee

ya chup rahuuu

dil mein mere aaj kya hai

jo bolo to jaanuu

guru tumko maanu

chalo ye bhi waaaada hai....

Vansh who was shocked seeing jiya in someone else arms . He felt irritated.
Ye parth tak to thik tha ab ye kon h .chirkut sa ,.. Why is he stairing  to my wife..

Now vansh was on dance stage with another girl ...

He saw jiya and Aryan laughing and having good time together .

Vansh- huh mrs khadus to bas mere samne h ye baki sabseke sath hasso bas.. my  god all is my mistake  he scolded himself mentally.

Partner switch ...

Vansh intentionally grabbed jiya ..

Vansh's both hand were on her waist and Jiya's both hands were on his perfect broad chest. They were just moving on some random songs

Vansh- enjoying with someone else wifey leaving your husband alone.. not good . He said making faces ..

Jiya- raised her right eyebrow 🤨 and said ohh so u remember u have a wife .

Vansh - ofcourse how can I forget my khadus biwi.

Jiya-so who was that person who was flirting with girls..

Vansh - hoo kon tha wo ganga admi jo apni  biwi ko choke sabke sath flirt kr raha tha ...hm. Tell when u find him.  I don't do such kind of things biwi .he said with puppy eyes .

Jiya- smiled and his cute statement but she controlled herself.

Vansh was lost into her face
She noticed and said go dance with Anaya there is she waiting for you she was about to leave when he pulled her towards him by hands .. he was touching her sensually .. making her heart skip beat .

Jiya - raised her right eyebrow 🤨 and said irade kya h apke ..

Perfect song the moment.. played ...

♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫
♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫

Hai Jo Irade Batadu Tumko,
Sharma Hi Jaaogi Tum
Dhadkane Jo Suna Du Tumko,
Gabrah Hi Jaaogi Tum
Humko Aata Nahi Chhupana
Hona Hai Tujme Fanaa

Chand Sifarish Jo Karta Hamari,
Deta Woh Tumko Bata
Sharmo-Haya Ke Parde Gira Ke
Karni Hai Humko Khata
Zidd Hai Ab To Hai Khud Ko Mitana
Hona Hai Tujhme Fanaa...

Vansh - Perfect song

Jiya - blushed her cheeks were now in darkest shade of red.

He twisted her twice and again took her into in embrace .