paris And india

She went to Paris . She was missing vansh for few days then she totally forgot about him .As she was busy in work there was a reson why she behaved like this ...

Pov- I was still unable to digest what happened that day. I felt heart broken . I became rude to people day by day it was the 1 st time when I felt loved  for someone ..
He started working day and night he started to drink alot.

Time skips ......
After 8 months

Jiya was back to India . Vansh was on airport for another reson . She saw her . He could not control his anger . He grabbed her hand and started finding a place .

Media recognised them and captured there pictures.
She what the hell are u doing  leave.

Vansh- Why u did that to me.

Anaya ( vansh friend) came towards them and asked what happened.

Vansh- heyy Anaya .jiya meet my love my girlfriend Anaya.

Jiya- Nice to meet u Anaya how were u doing . Hope u r doing well with this dumb person.

She behaved like nothing happened .

Ok bye I have works to finish bye bye take care love birds.

Vansh was in shock

Jiya- She felt heartbroken but she controlled herself as she has good command on her emotions .

Vansh- She is impossible

Next day - Every news was covering vansh and jiya

Are they dating? They are going to marry?  And many others talk

Their stocks of there company stared falling.

She knocked his door with full anger . He opened and said what happened . She answered see the hell u have done our stock we are soon going to bankrupt oh thank to u mr vansh..

He said wait let me find out the solution.

Days passed and the situation became even worst .

One day vansh came to Jiya house and said there is only one solution of this problem don't get me wrong I know its big deal for u..

Jiya- come to point .

Vansh- we have to marry .

Jiya- was in sock but immediately agreed and said anything for company .but I have a question what about your dear girlfriend

Vansh- I will take care of her.

They got married  for vansh family and for other they were a couple but for each other they were nothing more then a enemy ...

It was 1 st day of marriage they simply did court marriage to show the world. Since they married there stock prices started increasing..