His care for her

What said vansh she haven't slept from 4 nights but why he asked from her PA
PA - sir I know u are vansh pattak but may I know what's your  relationship otherwise I can't tell u

Vansh - Her boyfriend he said confidently now may I know the reson now .

Due to her overloaded work when she was on leave we were about to loose a project but after that she worked hard and we got it after hard work of 4 days and nights.

Vansh picked Jiya in his arms with pure Love and comfort he was taking care of her like she was a flower and he is a flowerman

He took Jiya to the hospital he was so quick he was not driving the car he was rushing the car. Doctor doctor hil literally screamed I said I want doctor now he was so scared for the first time in his life.
Doctor came and checked jiya she was alright but she became weak due to lack of sleep and food doctor inject glucose inside her said vansh  to take care of her she need so much of care right now.

For sure doctor thank you he paid the bill of hospital and leaved with Jiya in his arms...

He took Jia to his home actually his flat. He didn't slept at night he was taking care of jiya. He was looking at her with love whole night and now he was confirmed that yes he is in love with her..

He was feeling different sensations in his body jiya's hair were disturbing her while sleeping he tucked her hair behind her ear .

Next morning when she woke up....

She woke up and saw vansh was sleep beside her she was looking at him and said kuch bhi bolo ladka to pgl hi h ...
After that she  realised where I am and she screamed  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahbbbaaaabvvn

Vansh wake up what happened what happened what happened he replied screaming back.
What the f*** I am doing here Jiya asked.
He came close to her he was looking in her eyes and said in a deep voice don't you  know what happened last night and give her wink.

She said what happened I literally don't remember anything would please tell me.
He answered who got how can you forget this..
She asked and why I am in a patient dress who changed my dress..

Vansh said oh so you don't remember this also...
How can you be so careless you don't remember anything why were you so drunk..
Baaton ko Jalebi ki tarah mat ghuma aur batao kya hua tha.
Vansh  smiled  with a Smirk and replied your and conscious my dear.
She replied then why the f*** I am here.

Because miss I don't know what's your phone password and I don't know where is your home so I was unable to drop  you so I brought  you here don't worry... Chill baby

So ab maan nhi h likhne ka saam ko byeee tabtak socho kya hua age😁😁😖