party

Time skipped..

At night they were getting ready for the party ..
Jiya came out of dressing room

She was wearing a pink gliter dress which was looking hot ..

But she was shocked when she looked at vansh

He was looking so hot . His veiny hands . His abs everything vas visible her eyes were stucked at him . She never noticed that her  husband . He is so hot...

Vansh- I am looking hot na

Jiya - haa bahut her mouth was still open .
Vansh- haaa he was laughing hard seeing her cute reaction . He never expected.

Jiya came out of her thoughts

Jiya Pov- Why is he dressed up so good. Why is he so perfect . Does he wants to seduce my friends .. oh god  kash maine kabhi h hi nahi ki hoti party ke liye.

Ek min what the hell I am thinking there will be  alot more handsome guys..
But still I can't see him with someone else so I need to do something.

Pov end......

Jiya - mr husband listen naa

He just hummed

Jiya came more closer to him and started fixing his already fixed collar

Vansh heart skipped a beat ...

Vansh- what happened biwi why a sudden change.

Jiya- oh foo listen na

Vansh- grabbed her waist and said hmm say it ..

Jiya- Why don't u stay at home . I will come early .or if you want I will not go.

Vansh- apke irade thik nhi lg rahe kahi meri izzat khatare mein to nhi he said playfully.

Jiya- shup up and  she hit his shoulder playfully

Vansh- aaah lagti h ... Accha what's the problem tell me.

Jiya- problem ye h ki u r looking so hot . If I am impressed then what will happen to other girls . She murmured under her breath but shewas  unknowingly audible to vansh.

Vansh - Smirked kuch kaha apne biwi.

Jiya- nothing. She said with a sad face.

Vansh- heey biwi listen he pulled her impossibly close and whispered in her ear . You are looking adorable and breathtaking.

Jiya - came more close  to him and said thank you but you are looking handsome thats what I don't like. ( Last line was not audible to him)

Vansh - ok let's go now I want to meet your friends and party. Are the beautiful he asked ? Knowing what he was doing

Jiya's eyes widen up

Vansh - ofcourse they are he answer to himself and pretend to blush .

Jiya- wait is he blushing . He never blushed at me .hey listen hey listen heyy

Vansh- bye waiting for you outside... He winked .

They were in car which was currently not moving.

Vansh- wear your seat belt biwi.

Jiya- No let's not go na .

Vansh- I want to meet beautiful girls na.I want to flirt with them

Jiya - what will u flirt with them

Vansh - ofcourse I will. That's the only reson to visit there .

Jiya- pulled him from collar and said in dominating voice don't dare to...

Vansh- smiled with smirk and asked why is that so ?

Jiya- because because because ..... She was not able to find words she justed pouted

He came close to her very close he made her wear seat belt their nose were touching each other causing jiya to skip a heart beat..

Jiya- hm. I remember you are not allowed to do flirt because u r my husband.

Vansh- aren't you the same person who said"their is nothing like commitment between us " so what happened now hmm.

Jiya- we are committed for today only.
She said while pouting her lips making her look ever more cute...

Vansh- suddenly kissed her pout lightly .

Jiye -he heyyy  u are not allowed to do this .

Vansh- but why ? aren't you the same person who said we are committed for today .

Jiya again pouted because she was not able to say anything.

Vansh- do u want one more kiss .

Jiya - raised her right eyebrow 🤨

Vansh- Don't pout then or I will lose my control biwi ....and remember we are committed for today so I have whole night ahead .

Jiya was in shock ...she said aren't u the same person who was hated me ...
Did u hit your head somewhere .
She checked his temperature and asked are u well .

Vansh ignored her word and kissed her hand.

Jiya's heart again skipped a beat and she was again in sock but somewhere she was liking it..