In office 🤖

Jiya was in stress . She was so tensed Every one in the office was worried because of her warning...

Jiya called Raghav ( new big client jinka project hath se jane wala h)

Jiya- hello
Raghav- hey miss Jiya
She said can I know the problem why do don't want to sign project with us.?

Raghav - we will love to work with you but u need to do some tech work in just 5 days( not possible) .. if u can then we ready.

Jiya - ok done👍

Raghav - are you sure mam

Jiya - yes when I eat I leave no crumbs behind so don't worry about it bye....

Everyone in office were in huge sock how will we completed it.....

Jiya ordered to her PA arrange meeting in 10 min...in hall fast

And she said in meeting- Everyone listen carefully we need to get this project you will get bonus triple to your salary so work hard for 5 days .....and she gave some motivation to her employees.

Everyone go back to work...

She called her maid and asked her to deliver her clothes for five days ..

It's 3pm when she started working now its 12 am everyone leaved the office.
Her PA advised mam have your dinner atleast she said I will have it u go home bye take care...

Then at 8 am when everyone arrived office in the morning she was working and order a coffee and took a shower in the office ..

For 4 days she was working continuosly without taking a break she haven't took a proper meal just some refreshment. She didn't even slept from last 4 nights .

She screemed - Done guys we are before the dead line we did this , we got this ...she was so happy she did it

Ok as u all have done a great job we will party today in club .. go fresh up and we will go to party.
I have a meeting so I will just finish it and join u all at the party spot .

Her PA advised her to take some rest and eat something she said no I am fine...

In pary --

She was wearing a me  beautiful blue dress she was looking adorable but at the same time she was so tired

She was wearing a me beautiful blue dress she was looking adorable but at the same time she was so tired ..

She checked the phone she thought vansh messaged her but no message was there she felt bad even she don't know why....

At party she was drinking 🥂 vansh saw her and decided to say hye but he saw she was dancing with someone oh he was parth a tall good looking rich boy so he ignored her.

Jiya saw him ignoring her so she did the same to him

Everyone one leaved jiya asked her PA to do the same her PA was worried about her mam take some rest ...

Suddenly suddenly jiya fainted ( unconscious). Mam mam are u all right..... I told u to take rest u haven't slept for 4 nights and not even a proper meal..

What a shocked voice came .....

So what do u think will happen next...........