Is that a proposal.....❤️

They both were invited to Mr  Aditya Rathore party tonight ( client of mostly all big textiles company of India) invited Jiya decided to go the party.
The theme of the party was ethnic wear for women and western for  men..
she wore  black saree with gold jewellery.

She was looking gorgeous because she have taken enough of rest last night her face was glowing they both went to party of course separately vansh  was wearing black suit

She was looking gorgeous because she have taken enough of rest last night her face was glowing they both went to party of course separately vansh  was wearing black suit. The suit was fitting his body so nice  . He wore  black again because he knew it was Jiya's favourite.

 He wore  black again because he knew it was Jiya's favourite

And very well you that jiyas going to come in the party.
They both were in party now.

Pov vash-

The minute I look at jiya.I don't know my eyes started glowing I was thinking that how can someone be so perfect. she was just perfect. I was not looking at her I was literally staring at her I can't not take my eyes off her.my eyes are stuck my heart is literally pounding I cant control my feelings .I am feeling sensations in my body.
I feel like a crazy person I feel that I can spend rest of my life just by looking at her.

Pov jiya-

The minute I look that vash. I saw him staring me this guy is driving me crazy . I don't no if I like him or not I just don't feel bad when he looks at me actually to be honest I feel good. I feel new sensations in my body .I want to get ready just for him even I don't know why? this boy is driving me crazy..
Jiya walked  towards vansh. And said oh someone is in black today actually someone is obsessed with black I think. By the way you look good she give a wink to him.
Where is vansh still cannot say something. After collecting all of his courage he said from now onwards black is my favourite too someone is looking damn beautiful today...
His heart was pounding...
He said by the way I have wore  black just for you. He winked😉

Jiya -don't you think you are to direct.

He said nothing he suddenly picked  up a mic started singing.. keh DU tumhe ya chup rahoon Dil mein mere aaj kya hai Jo pucho to Janu........

Jiya- Jia was brushing so hard hard cheek turn into dark shade of red she any how knew it was for her.....

Came towards her and again started singing with The wink...
Baatein ye kabhi bhi na tu bhoolna ki koi tere khatir hai Ji Raha jaaye to kabhi bhi Na bhulna....🎶🎶...

Jiya-her eyes shade  of with tears.. yes she was crying and ask him is this for me.

Vansh - what do you think. A gentle but worried smile was there on his face..

Jiya said nothing and leaved the party..

Next...... I know it's short ...