Appartments..

Vansh home- her mom was worried about him he was all drunk . What happened beta are u ok . He said maa she left she left me maa . I want her ..

Mom- come sit here tell me everything
Vansh told everything to her ..

Mon - beta it's not her mistake may be something bad was there in her past . Something deep.

Vansh - why don't she trust me maa I have given my hundred percent to her I love her so much .

Mom - listen it's not easy for women to trust if something bad has happened .

Vash understood her condition but he was still angry because she doesn't trust her ... He cried and slept on his head was on his mothers lap

Next morning -

Vansh was outside her house ..

Watchman told him she left for new York in the morning for one week ..

Vansh became so angry he called but sim was already broken .

Pov jiya- Yes I am angry on him when I said him to stop why didn't he . And when I was leaving he didn't said any single word I was about to change by appartment but then I thought I should go to New York for new project it will help me to forget him.

These were her thoughts that she will forget him but she was so wrong each thing reminds her about vansh .

She use to work day and night like a robot . She was so angry she drinks every night which was ofcourse not good .
Jiya- why don't you understand me why can't u I can't tell you that truth u will judge me...

Pov vansh- He started working day and night the one weak was like one century for him he was mad he changed his appartment because of his parents questions ...and worries..

This was the time when she came back she was exhausted totally ..

She changed her apartment in order to ignore vansh..

She was in her new apartment. She sold the previous one.

Her appartment no.105

Pov jiya- I was setting everything according to me my new appartment when I heard loud music yeh it was my irritating neighbour.

So I just simply called to appartment head and filed complaint about my neighbour ..

Pov vansh - I heard door bell a opened the door and saw it was appartment head
He said - sir please don't disturb your neighbour she filed complaint against you. I was so angry who the hell is she. If she has problem she should talk to me first. He answered to apartment head okay I won't disturb her more....

He knocked his neighbour door she said coming...

She open the door yes she was my eyes widen oh god am I dreaming I thought I will never see her again.

Jiya - oh so the irritating neighbour is you right Mr just put the volume down..

Vansh-if you have problem talk to me not to the apartment head.
Jiya-that's my right I can do anything did you understand that

Vansh - she talked to me like I was a stranger so I decided to make her fall in love again with me I will not say sorry.... But I will do something different as my mother told me to show you love her by your actions.

Jiya- you may leave now....

Tragedy happened guys......next part soon