Happy or a sad day....

Jiya got a call from her PA ...

Jiya- what the hell yr why didn't you told me about this before .. You all are shit ..

PA - sorry mam

Jiya- Do the hell with your sorry and do the arrangements as fast as possible..

She was so angry and she was scolding her PA like a devil ..with devilish expression..
But when she look towards vansh her facial expressions turned in soft ones
Vansh was already looking at her all confused she could see a clear concern in his eyes.

Jiya- came towards him a said I have to leave today for a business trip .

Vansh - at what time he asked in low cracked tone.

Jiya- after 3 hours ..

Vansh- Hey don't be sad just tell me when u will come back ..

Jiya- 1 week later

Vansh- come fast I will wait for you wifey he kissed her temple. And hugged her tight .

She responded with a tight hug .

They cuddled for straight 2 hours .

Vansh- Are u sure u don't love me??

Jiya- umm no I don't love u .but I think I am attracted towards you .

Vansh - made such a bad face ..

Jiya doesn't want to tell her feelings right now because once she confess . She would not be able to go for trip ..

Jiya - now leave me sir I have a flight ..

Vansh - I will drop u there .

Jiya nodded in ok ..

Time skipped

Five days have been passed..

They were unable to talk to each other because they both were so busy ..

Vansh called jiya..

Vansh- hello he said in a sad tone .

Jiya- what happened ..hm why so sad hah..

Vansh- missing you so much .each moment feels  like a century .. he said in a dramatic filmy tone ..

Jiya- oh stop lying and being filmy  . Go to Anaya ...she is missing u . I am good here .

Vansh- hoo why will I go to her u know na I pive u not her .

Jiya- who was the person who said meet my gf Anaya h hh she said in a teasing tone.

Vansh- you know that was a lie ..

Jiya- hmm

They were talking to each other when jiya suddenly cuts the call...

Vansh- hello hello are u there ...
Vansh stated panicking but then he thought she must be busy....

Time skipped...

Two days were passed no call and message from jiya ... Vansh called her PA she told him she is busy doing work...

She came back to India...

Pov vansh-

She came back . Her face was all pale . She was lost in her own thoughts . I thought it was because of her work load . But I was totally wrong she was not well . I was asking hundred of questions from her but she did not uttered a word ..

Time skipped ...

It was evening when I came back to home she was asleep on the sofa ..
He noticed her her cheeks has strain of tears which were dried ..
Her face was pale . Seeing her in this situation was a death for me . I wanted to ask her what happened to her . But I can't force her to tell me but I got a second thought why didn't she tell me anything . Does she trust me .. ? I came out of my thoughts . When j saw her uncomfortable on sofa . I lift her in my arms  I felt she was lighter than before now I was more worried about her..

I called her PA she told me she was not taking her meals and sleep properly ..

I was so angry on myself I felt like a useless shit .... I was of no use at that time .