his care ......

Next morning - she woke up fresh and she thought about last night she suddenly started to blush .. she said to her self stop it jiya u can't feel ...

She was dressed for her office.... She was wearing formal.

This was 1 week of project her team have to work in vansh office

This was 1 week of project her team have to work in vansh office ..
She went to his office ..

Everyone was looking at her oh god she is pretty how can she be....
Group of boys talking about her vansh was staring at them continuously . He was angry at them they said sorry sir
Vansh - leave right now ..

Jiya entered there vansh eyes were on her she saw said stop it ....but not in a angry tone .

They started working ..

Pov vansh

It was 12 am she was still working she completely ignored me .. the whole I was also busy but I noticed I haven't ate anything since morning ..I have to do something.

Vansh- jiya you should have dinner now

Jiya- no need to worry I will have it I have to finish this

Vansh ok

Jiya u can go home

Vansh - No I have some work which was a lie he was there for her only

It was 1 am she was about to leave vansh asked  drop me to at home

She said I not going home ..

Vansh - Gave her confused look and asked where are u going then

Jiya - why do you think I will tell u

Vansh again asked in a dominating tone .

Jiya ignored him and took her seat in her car

Vansh opened the car door and took seat next to jiya .

Jiya gave him a confused look .

Vansh - drop me wherever u r going.

Jiya stopped the car at a bar she said u may leave she went inside and grabbed a drink she started drinking.

Pov vansh - I can see a unwanted pain in her eyes . No that was not because of our breakup it's something else ..

She was drinking continuously non stop . And she started dancing I tryed  to her but it was a failed attempt . She was about to grab one more glass when I said stop it now in loud and dominating voice.

She said let me drink vansh. I cannot live with this pain my heart aches . You know what what is today he said no today is the day when I left my home . She was crying she can't control herself her eyes were red . She said - why I mess everything vansh why  everyone wants to leave why can't I be happy . I am stupid I leaved u I leaved my family I am hell person naa. I hugged her .. that day I realised she was so hurt when I asked about her family . There is something in her past . I love you vansh whispered in her ear she said nothing.

Pov vansh - The min I saw my strong independent girl in this condition I just wanted to be with her . I was guilty . The pain in her eyes was killing me. Her each pearl like precious tears  was making me realise that i can't see her crying. I wanted to kill all the demonse of her life I wanted to see her happy.

I lift her into my arms the min she was in my arms I realised I am carrying my whole world  I felt peace .  The hold my shirt tight and said I don't want to leave u . Those words were giving me peace I was searching for last few days I said I love u and kissed his forehead  dropped her home ...