Announcement

Hey 😅...sorry for being gone for so long, I've been busy with school and stuff and I thought that I would just explain things about the story.

So first things first; me and my friends who wrote the story together decided that we are not writing it anymore due to how confusing and complicated it got (also so sorry for that! 😔) and are no longer doing any updates on it. However, I just can't leave it hanging like this, so I've decided to take the plunge and do this project myself; I asked one of my friends if that was okay and she said that I could if I really wanted to, so I'm going to do it.

Secondly; my birthday was last month on the 20th 🥳 so happy late birthday to me! I also plan to re-write and edit a lot of things in this story so if something happens like a chapter is no longer available to you, then it just means that I'm working on it, I also plan on doing character profiles when a character is introduced and I plan on making a series out of the story!! That way you as the reader get more background and backstory information on the three main characters (Nixon, Lux, and Kamari) rather than a vague chapter of them.

Again I apologize for being away for so long and I hope that this story will be updated and better than before!!

Love you all <3
- 🎞️📺Ghost📺🎞️