Chapter 1: Decided

[PICTURES OF THE 3 GIRLS WILL BE ON NEXT CHAPTER].
~ means a timeskip~

"dobbiamo davvero andare in America, zia?"
(Must we truly go to America aunty?) A 15 year old girl asks.

"English my dear, i taught you it for this reason. But yes we must go to America, it will be a good move" the girls aunt says once more with a sigh.

"Mama, we are all packed now" a slightly older girl speaks up from an open doorway.

"Good Lyna, our flight is in six hours" the older woman motions to the house before speaking again "double check before we leave Florence, i do not want to hear of any forgotten belongings".

"Yes mama" "yes aunty" "yes mama" as the trio of young girls trail once more up the stairs to check they have everything.

The girls slowly return to the older woman one by one, until the youngest of them all brings a box.

"What is in that Vivina?" The older woman questions with a deep frown.

"Papa's old photos" the young girl responds before passing her aunt and placing the box in the moving van with the rest of their belongings.

"Very well" her aunt mutters before clapping her hands loudly, causing a minor echo "it is time to go to the airport, everybody in!" The aunt called, clearly excited.

Excited about the new life ahead of her, ahead of all the girls.

The older woman glances at her niece in the passenger seat as her two daughters climb into the back.

Wondering how such a good child could be born to such monsters such as her brother and his wife.

The older woman gives the girls an excited smile before starting the three hour drive to the airport.

After many "are we there yets" and "how much longers" the four had arrived at the airport.

They were awaiting their flight to be called out, they only had an hour left.

The aunt was knitting some unique round contraption as she looked up to check on the girls.

Her blonde daughter Lyna was on her cellular phone with a friend, as always she was popular after all.

Her brunette step-daughter, Heina, but daughter the same was playing with a stack of cards with another teenager awaiting to board the plane.

Her niece, Vivina was drawing, it was her way of coping, the aunt never invaded the girls privacy and the young girl sometimes showed her her sketches. She was very talented at drawing, especially people. She was also very quick at it.

So by the time the girls' flight was called the young girl had already drawn a strangers full face in detail. The girl walked up to the woman and even offered it to them, causing the older woman to smile at the kindness of her niece.

After that they all queued up with their hand luggage and eventually boarded into their seats, two in front of the others.

The youngest of the four placed her headphones over her ears and played her music as the plane took off.

She soon fell asleep as her cousins conversed about the American fashion and how they would adapt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivina's POV
How ridiculous, we were completely fine in our old home, in Florence.

All because of my Aunt's fear of my parents somehow escaping and murdering us all like all their victims.

No one wished me to know about the way they completed their crimes of murder.

But i found their books, the books with photos and the details of what they did.