Chapter 10: Halloween Party

Billy, Stu and I climbed out of the car and started our trek up to Stu's front porch.

"Hey Stu, you're back!" A jock greeted his friend.

"Stu and Billy are back!" i hear Tatum shout "and they got the person they went for!" She added a little quieter.

I see Randy sat on the stairs through the door, a beer in hand and a girl was talking to him, she was clearly flirting and he was smiling down at her.

Looks like Randy has lost his feelings for me.

I tear my gaze away to look around the inside of the house, i follow the boys through and walk into the living room, there was a film playing Halloween, Jamie Lee Curtis was in it of course.

I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen instead, i grab a beer not caring about the taste and drink half of it greedily.

I sit on the counter, pushing two bowls to the side.

I see Randy being pulled to the living room by the girl, their hands intertwined.

I scrunch my nose up as i recognise the girl as Agatha.

I look to the stairs again and see Casey and Steve approaching the two, Casey hugs Randy and Steve pats his back.

So that's why i was discarded, explains a lot, when i called him earlier i must have disturbed them.

I was 16 and already hurting and everytime i got close to someone they would tear the painful wound open wider.

I just stared at the four while drinking my third beer, i glance at the now empty bottle, then at the other two. Not even a buzz?

I hear footsteps enter the kitchen and just stop.

I smile evilly and look up, there stood Randy, Agatha and Casey.

"Well hello there, such a happy new couple we have, congratulations" i say condescendingly.

"Vina, what are you doing here?" Casey fidgeted with her fingers.

"Well you forgot to pick me up, so Billy and Stu the precious souls, decided to check up on my whereabouts and now here i am. Witnessing the typical bitchy behaviour of whores" i say calmly, i then chuckle "just kidding, i don't care. Have fun" i jump off the counter and grab another beer out of the fridge before passing them.

I skip to the living room, spotting Stu with Tatum and Billy alone.

I sit next to Billu, surprising him.

I rest my head on his shoulder and feel him tense.

"Vina?" He asks, glancing around nervously.

"My head is spinning" i lie to him, he nods and strokes my hair before leaning back, my head following his shoulder, he rests his arm on the back of the couch.

To be honest i needed a hug, a long comforting hug.

But the only one who understood my intense mood swings and when i got upset, was my Aunt.

And she is gone.

I feel the couch shift next to me and glance at my side to see Stu and Tatum.

Tatum wraps her arm around my waist, hugging my side, while Stu plays with my hair.

These three were confusing.

I smile at the couple and they return it.

"Since when did you drink beer?" I look up to see Sidney.

"Since i can't be bothered with feeling" i state honestly.

I feel four pairs of eyes on me as i sip the beer "want to talk about it Vina?" Tatum asks, my eyes still on Sidney noticed her expression soften.

"Not really, if i do i might murder a hoe" i say casually, earning some chuckles, i smile playfully.

They think i am joking, they're adorable.

My eyes flicked to the door as the three people i now disliked entered, two of which now had a bounty on their heads in my eyes.

I see Sid bend down in front of me and pat me on the shoulder before sitting next to Billy, snuggling into him.

I felt a pang of jealousy as i see the hug, i wanted one.

I brush it off before downing my beer "no wonder you're dizzy Vina" Tatum said, shocked at my actions.

I shrug before getting up and grabbing another beer, downing that and opening it, beer number 6.

I sit back down between the couples and pull mg knees to my chest, hugging them.

I watched the end of the movie curled into myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 10PM and over half of the people had left, Stu and Tatum were upstairs, same as Casey and Steve, they were obviously having sex.

Sidney excused herself then and said goodnight, leaving just me and Billy in the living room, Randy and Agatha had gone to makeout outside.

"Billy, can i ask you a private question?" I glance up at him as i ask him the question.

He nods "sure" he says softly.

"Are you a virgin still?" He tenses up and looks at me wide eyed, i kept my face completely blank.

"Are you drunk, you never talk about relationship shit" he deadpans.

"So thats a yes, surprising since you're a handsome and sweet guy. But you are dating Sid, and she wasn't ready last time we spoke about this and after her mom. I feel bad for you, you're gonna suffer because of it" i ramble, I think the 21 beers is finally getting to me.

"You're right, and are you a virgin still? I doubt it cause you're hot stuff" he winks at me.

"I am still, don't have a man for that shit" i chuckle.

He raises his eyebrows in shock.

I lick my lips, looking around the room before facing his gaze again, his eyes flickered between my lips and my eyes, almost as though they distracted him.

"I'm sure she will relax after a year maybe" i state, looking away, i hear him shift and i look at him, seeing his face inches from mine "Billy?" I whisper.

"Forgive me" he whispers back before leaning in and meeting my lips with his.

I melt into his kiss, kissing him back before i hear someone clear their throat.

I snap out of my drunk haze and pull away wide eyed "oh shit, oh no" i say.

Billy snaps out of his trance as i speak and he widens his eyes before looking at the voice, my eyes following his own.

Stu stood there looking between us "hey man" Bills greets rubbing his head awkwardly.

Stu then grins and winks at us before rushing to me.

"My turn" he licks his lips and i frown confused before he crashes his lips against mine.

He pulled away after a minute and grinned st my mixed expression of confusion and surprise.

"W-what?" I question.

"Our secret, eh Billy?" He smirks at his friend and Billy nods.

I shrug "sure".

It was their turn to look shocked at my response.

"We're all mad here" i say flashing my teeth in a genuine smile before dropping it.

"Mad as Psycho's" Stu chuckled before sandwiching me between them both on tbe couch.

I lay my head on Billy's lap and Stu lifted my legs over his own.

"By the way Vina, you're hot when covered im blood" Stu complimented, causing me to chuckle.

"She's beautiful constantly" Billy muttered.

I close my eyes, not caring about the other people still in the house.

I fell asleep soon after, bathed in the comfort of the two boys.

[NOT EDITED]
1265 words
Remember to vote and comment if there is something amiss! Thanks cuties!