Chapter 15: Trio

I woke up feeling warm and being carried, the smell of pine and cinnamon filling my senses. Stu.

"Stu, why are you carrying me luce del sole?" 'Sunshine'.

"I have no idea what you just said but please speak more in that accent" he grinned down at me, my eyes glued to his.

"No" is all i say and turn my attention to the snickering boy walking beside us.

"So mean" Stu pouts and gives me puppy eyes "please speak Italian more?" He begs and i roll my eyes at his babyish behaviour.

Billy opens Stu's door for us and Stu places me down on the couch gently "i won't break you know sunshine" i grin as he stares at me confused.

"Stu, she called you sunshine in Italian before" it was my turn to look shocked, Billy knew some Italian?

He noticed my expression and smirked down at me "i have done a little research Mi Amore".

"Then you know that you called me your love?" I ask him with mild curiosity.

His eyes twinkle with that unnamed emotion before he replies "yes, yes i do, you're il nostro amore" i furrow my eyebrows.

"Our love" i giggle at that.

"Billy isn't wrong cutie" Stu added with the same emotion as Billy"And there are two others you have yet to know are involved" Billy glared at Stu before his face went back to his normally calm expression.

I hear a knock on the door soon after his expression changed.

My eyes dart to the wooden entrance in confusion.

Stu walks to the door while Billy pulls me onto his shoulder and motions for me to close my eyes, i obey.

"Where is she?" It was Tatum, i restrain myself from rolling my eyes.

"She is asleep" Billy whispers loud enough not to 'wake' me, but loud enough for Stu to hear.

"She's sleeping" he said coldly.

"She was attacked, why is she with you two and not the police?" She interrogates her partner.

"Look Tatum, it's nearly 2 in the morning, we have all had a long day and need to sleep, call or something tomorrow, yeah?" He sounded fed up and i heard Tatum stomping her foot.

"I want to see her now" Jesus she is one demanding woman.

I feel Billy get up, picking me up as he does, i relax my body conpletely.

"Here, you've seen her, now fuck off" Billy hissed at the bossy blonde.

"Billy? Why are you here? And holding her?" Sidney was here too.

"I am here because i'm staying with Stu for a while and i'm holding her because she is asleep and i was gonna put her to bed" he walks up the stairs with me and opens a door "you actually asleep" i open my eyes quickly "you're lighter than i though baby girl" he says and i cringe.

"Why baby girl?" I question him.

"Why not, you're my baby girl" he replies smugly and shrugs.

"Whatever, who's room is this?" It looked like a boys room.

"Stu's" he says "we haven't made your room up yet, so you can sleep on the spare mattress" he pulls a rolled one out from under the bed and pushes me onto it "i'll get you a blanket, steal one of Stu's pillows" i take the middle pillow and hug it.

Billy leaves and comes back with a large blanket "where are you gonna sleep?" I ask him and he frowns.

"Probably the couch or the beanbag, i gave you my usual spot" he scratches the back of his head, an anxious trait of his.

"We can share, its big enough" i state, scooting over and pulling him down, to say he looked shocked was an understatement "just dont try anything" i add quickly.

"Alright, it's a double mattress so there's enough room i guess" he agrees and lays back, i slip him the pillow under his head and go to steal another one before being pulled back.

"Wha-" i am cut off.

"Use me as a pillow, Stu can't sleep with less than two pillows" he explains, i blush but nod and agree.

"She left finally...whats happening here?" Stu walks in and pauses.

"We're sharing the mattress, it was her choice" Billy defended himself quickly.

"Unfair" i hear Stu grumble and i sigh.

"If you want to snuggle you can Stu" he looks surprised but hurriedly kicks his shoes and pulls his sweater off before climbing under the blanket with us.

I chuckle at him as he snuggles into me.

"Hey Vina?" I hear him ask from behind me, i hum "would you live with us for a while?" I tense up slightly, live with Stu?

I mean it wouldn't be such a bad thing, but i didn't want to end up betrayed and me not having a way out.

"Maybe for a little while" i mumble tiredly.

"Vina?" Billy this time "if we weren't with anyone, would you give us a chance, both of us?".

"I dunno Billy, maybe, just maybe. But you are with people so i can't answer the question anyway" i mumble and close my eyes, they felt much too heavy to keep open.

"I guess you're right for now" Stu muttered quietly.

"We'll stick to our plan Stu, don't worry about anything, the other two know what they need to do, remember yours and we'll be free" i frown slightly.

Plan?

They have a plan for what?

Why wouldn't they tell me it?

We are a trio aren't we?!

Then again, they haven't told me much at all, i had guessed it all and they had barely even agreed.

They are a duo and so are the other two they are talking about, i am a solo.

Just like mama and papa always told me i would be, before they went nuts and killed the wrong people and got caught.

I was alone in this group of made men.

I was solo.

I was the pitiful third wheel.

"I'll help you" i mumble before it went black.

[NOT EDITED]
1029 words
Remember to vote and comment if there is something amiss! Thanks cuties!