Chapter 18: Party

We arrived home and we all got out of the car.

Stu was going to ask Hannibal to buy beer, and a bottle or two of wine for me and Hannibal.

I was curious as to what present i was getting and why.

We walk inside, me being in between the two.

"Vina!" Hannibal calls out as i walk towards the couch, he places a wrapped box on the coffee table, as well as a shoe box.

I look at him confused before he pushes my shoulders down so i sit.

"Stu, Will. Upstairs now!" He orders.

"But-" Stu starts his complaint.

"Or no beer" Stu pouts but drags Will upstairs.

"You can open it when you're ready my Dear" he tells me and i reach for the wrapped boxes lid, pulling it off.

I tilt my head as i see a piece of clothing inside.

I lift it up and let it unfold in my hands.

I gasp as it reveals itself.

It was a really pretty dress, my eyes dart to Hannibal "i know you don't know yourself lately. But i thought i might get you a little something in between your old style and your new one".

I put the dress back in the box before standing up and running to him, hugging him.

I feel him tense but he hugs me back.

"Thank you Hannibal" i smile up at him and i notice his ears are pink, i kiss him on the cheek before skipping back to the box and instead open the shoe box.

"Perfect height" i murmur "you really have been watching me for a long time, haven't you?" He smiles and nods.

"You have no idea Mi Amore" he pauses in surprise and i smile up at him.

"Surprising yourself by your own words?" I tease him, earning a chuckle.

"Yes i did" he pets my head before walking up the stairs.

I smile happily as i gather my new outfit, well i definitely don't need to go to the mall.

But i want to buy some accessories now.

I take my outfit upstairs, placing it on the mattress carefully.

"I'll be back later!" I call in the hallway before running down the stairs and to my car.

I drove to my house, the whole place was fixed up as i walked in.

I ran up the stairs to my room and flung open the closet door.

I found the small locked wooden box i had hidden away, the larger one hid my weapons.

I unlocked it with the key on my bracelet and looked through all the jewellery, i had about 10 pieces in total.

Most of which were earrings.

But none matched my new outfit.

I sigh and lock it again.

I look around the near empty house, there was only my stuff left.

Maybe i should sell this place?

It was too big for me.

I nod my head to myself before packing the rest of my clothes in the suitcase, placing the boxes on top, i stare at the one with my weapons hidden in the bottom.

Maybe i should take one out?

Just in case.

I closed my curtains before sliding the false bottom completely to the side, allowing four weapons to drop on my bed.