Chapter 16: Pre Anniversary

It is two weeks until Sidney's mothers, my aunt and two cousins one year anniversary of their deaths.

I was still living with Stu, but Billy had left to go home earlier today, Stu's parents loved Billy like a second son but he needed to go home to his dad for a week.

They still hadn't told me their plan, they told me just to sit tight, i was hating not knowing.

It's as though they didn't believe what i was capable of doing.

I hadn't hunted since the boys 'attacked me' i was too busy enjoying my time with them, the two hadn't hunted either in almost a year as well.

I wonder what they were planning.

I stood up from the couch, going to the kitchen to refill the popcorn while Stu watched me, I turned to him with a smile before grabbing a jiffy pop and putting it on the stove.

I hear Stu talking and i peak through the doorway, he was on his cell phone.

He was also holding a little white box to his lips.

He hangs up and i return to the popcorn.

"Vina, i gotta go do something real quick, you want anything from the store while I'm out babe?" He hugs my waist and rests his head on mine.

"No, you go have fun double teaming someone" i reply and feel him tense "you should know i would find out Stuey, don't forget a spare knife" i kiss his cheek and he blushes a light pink.

"T-thanks Vina, see you later then" he mutters and squeezes my waist before walking to the door "i'm going round Tatum's mom!" He shouts upstairs, before walking out.

Really?

I shake my head and take the Jiffy Pop off the heat before pouring it into a bowl and returning to my position on the couch.

I hear Stu's parents walk down the stairs, they had suitcases in their hands.

"Hey Vina, Stu left already?" Mrs Macher asks with a frown.

"Yeah Mrs Macher, like two minutes ago" i reply with a sweet smile "left to go to his girlfriends".

"Ahh i see, well when he gets back, tell him we are going away for a months trip?" I nod slowly.

"Sure, Mrs Macher, i'll let him know! Have fun!" I smile and wave and they both exit the house with a wave.

It still felt awkward living with them.

I'm just hoping Stu isn't out all night since we have school tomorrow.

After another hour the end credits of the movie start playing and i switch the TV screen off.

I decided to go have a bath, i felt like i needed one to relax.

I walk up the stairs before turning the taps and adding some Candy scented bubble bath.

I check all the windows and doors are locked before turning off the taps.

I lock the bathroom door and peel my clothes off, putting them in the wash hamper and climbing into the bath.

I immediately submerged everything but my ears and face.

After ten minutes i sit up and start scrubbing my skin and shaving.

I finished and climbed out, letting the bath drain half way before rinsing myself off with the shower head and climbing out, wrapping a fluffy black towel around myself.

I walk out into the guest bedroom and sit on the bed, grabbing my honey moisturiser and coating my body in it.

I sit in my towel for a few minutes before getting changed into just my pyjamas and slippers before pitter pattering down the stairs to get a hot chocolate, my long blonde hair dripping with excess moisture as i walked.