Chapter 3: A past year

A year and a half had passed since we had moved to Woodsboro.

I had become really close with Casey, we both had a love of movies and it turns out Casey is a nature lover also.

She has been dating Stu Macher, a brunette with blue eyes for a few days and will not stop talking about it.

"He bought me flowers this morning! Isn't it sweet!" She gushed at me, to which i just smiled and nodded, they have been together 2 days.

"Ye, it's sweet" i say before glancing out my window "oh look, time for my driving test!" I say as i see the vehicle pull up, launching myself excitedly to the door.

"Aww i thought we could talk more, i'll call you later about it!" Casey grinned at me, she was the closest neighbour we had, her house was a 20 minute walk away.

I agree and rush out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I passed my driving test!" I speak excitedly into the phone to Casey.

"Oh my god! We need to celebrate" i hear her tap her nails against the receiver "oh! I know! Stu's parents are out of town for two weeks, i can get him to host a party!"

I huff at the idea "any excuse for you to drink Case".

"But Vina! We HAVE to celebrate it!" She exclaims, i imagine her pouting and giving me her puppy eyes.

"Fine, close friends only!" I sigh "i need to sleep casey, it's...three in the morning".

"Fine, fine, see you at the fountain alright?"

"Yeah see ya" i say and hang up.

I snuggle into my bed and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was September the 27th and the night of my 'celebratory' party, we had talked about it on Monday and for some reason they wanted to have it tonight on a Wednesday night.

The school was shut tomorrow luckily due to it being a teacher training day.

I was sitting in Tatum's room, painting my toe nails red for tonight, i was going to do Sidney's after as she hated the smell.

"What should we wear tonight Vina?" Tatum asks me while holding up some options "something casual" she holds up a pair of shorts a crop top "or something more sexy" she winks at me as she holds up the mini skirt and low cut blouse.

I sigh, both were showing a lot of skin.

"Who's gonna be there again?" I ask her.

"Just the group and like 10 others!" She says waving her hand around.

"Okay well casual then, save slutty for halloween" i say winking back at her as she grins mischievously at me.

Me, her, Sidney and Casey had Angel costumes for Stu's Halloween party, mine and Sidney's were less sexy than Casey's and Tatum's, we used the excuse of 'heavens angels aren't as sexy as hell's angels" we had white wings, they had black.

They had short black dresses with stockings, we had knee length white dresses with stockings.

Casey and Tatum are more well known for dating than me, however Sidney, she was with Billy Loomis, the chocolate brown eyed brunette boy.

He was really popular with the girls at Woodsboro High. Every girl wanted to be with him, every guy wanted to be him.

I, on the other hand do not see him as a bad boy player, but as Billy Loomis, he had an emotionless mask on the outside but he was like a little kid on the inside.

He was my first kiss 5 months ago, before Sidney and him started dating.

He had drank too much and kissed me at one of Stu's parties, later he passed out on the couch.

I don't hate him for it though.

Billy was having a hard time at home and his mum randomly left him a few months ago.

He didn't say why though.

I shake my head away from my distracting thoughts and finish Sidney's nails.

I go to Tatum's closet and grab my bag of clothes before digging through it.

I ended up with two options.

Black booty shorts with a white blouse.

Or blue jeans with a cropped tank top.

Tatum pointed to my first option and Sidney pointed to the second.

"Sid call your boyfriend and ask?" i ask her, knowing full well he would help.

He liked when we asked him for his opinion.

She nods and goes out into the hallway.

"Black shorts with white top or blue jeans with a crop top. Not for me Billy!" She giggles "for Vina, we both chose different options and we all thought your opinion would help decide" she explains.

"Vina! He says black shorts with a crop top and a jacket!" I frown.

"I don't have a jacket!" I say to her.

She hands me the phone and i look at her in question "Billy will say".

"Umm, hey Billy?" I speak up.

"Hey Vina, you like my suggestion? It has a bit of both for them and don't worry about the jacket, i'll bring you one" he suggests, he sounded distant, as though he was thinking.

"Sure, you okay BillyBoo?" I ask him worried, the nickname was from when Randy mocked him for dating a cheerleader.

I thought it was adorable.

"Wish you'd stop mocking me with that name" he growls out, i was used to his temper mood swings by now.

"I like it personally, it makes you seem more like a teddy bear then a panther about to murder me" i giggle at the thought of Billy as a panther cudfly toy.

"You think im like a panther?" He asks, sounding slightly hurt.

"Your temper makes you a little scary Billy, hence Panther as panthers are docile unless hunting for prey" i state.

"Oh, but you can't have one close to you, you'll get hurt" he states sounding monotonous.

"Unless you tame or raise it so it sees you more like family or a mate instead of prey" i giggle at that "anyway Billy, bring me the jacket, okay?"

"Sure Vina, i'll treat you more like family" he sniggers, csusing me to frown "it'll be here don't worry, see you soon V" i hum as he hangs up.

I shrug his behaviour off and get ready, putting mascara and eyeliner on as well as the suggested clothes and a pair of black boots.

[NOT EDITED]
1068 words.
Remember to vote and comment if there is something amiss! Thanks cuties!