Chapter 4: Celebration gone Dark

"It's go time ladies!" Tatum shouts as we all leave her house, Casey will meet us at Stu's.

She rubs her hands together with a big grin.

"Tatum calm down" i laugh at the overexcited girl.

"It's gonna be a night to remember. Sid may yet lose her V card to Billy!" Me and Sid exchamge a look and both shake our heads.

Since Sid and Billy got together, Tatum had been encouraging Sidney to give him all her firsts.

Me being me, told her to take her time, until she feels comfortable.

I mean i would want to wait too, until i was comfortable.

Luckily the topic rarely ever turned to me.

We all pile into Dewey's car, Dewey is Tatum's older cop brother.

He was a cute man, he was growing a strange mustache which made him look older though.

"Alright girls, i want you all to be able to at least walk home by the end of tonight!" Dewey orders, causing his sister to roll her eyes dramatically.

"Okay Deputy Doofus" she replies snarkily.

"Dont worry, me and Sid will keep her from the kegs Dewey" i speak up after seeing his long stare focused on his sister.

He nods and smiles at us in the mirror.

Dewey was kind of like Sid's older brother too, i just found his strangely interesting.

A little boy in a big boy suit as my aunt used to call some of the polizia(police) in Italy.

He was very immature for a 25 year old man.

I watch as we pass many houses, going to the edge of town.

I had never really paid much attention to where Stu's house was, then again i didn't even know where Billy's house was.

Only the girls.

The houses started to get fewer and far between as we started going up a hill.

I look back at the road frowning in the dark of the night, there was a glint of metal as we passed.

It looked like a car parked to the side, but why would it be there unless some teenagers were hooking up.

I shake my head and look back to the front of the car, seeing the top of Stu's large house come into view as we hit the top of the hill.

I look to my left at the view, Sidney, Casey and Stu had the best views in my opinion.

The only issue was they had few neighbours or in Casey's case, none.

But nothing would happen in this boring town.

The car stops and me and Sid get out, Tatum being stopped by her brother and probably receiving a lecture judging by her sour expression.

She huffs, getting out of the car before slamming the door shut.

She had a mean temper, its why no one messed with her at school.

Lucky for us.

We started walking towards Stu's house, the music was very loud and only got louder as we approached, i saw 20 people at the front of the house drinking and dancing.

"Small, intimate party, huh?" I look at Tatum with judging eyes.

"Hey, i only told 10 people!" She said defensively, causing me and Sid to shake our heads "in front if their groups" she adds before confidently walking i side.