Chapter 2: First Day

😍[Young Mads Mikkelson]😍
Lyna Moracelli:

😍[Young Mads Mikkelson]😍Lyna Moracelli:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Heina Moracelli:

Heina Moracelli:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vivina Morte:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

I groan as i peel my eyes open and look around hesitantly.

My new room.

Why did i set an alarm?

I frown as i try to scan my groggy mind for the answer before finding it.

School.

I look at the time 6:05am

I peel my sheets away from my body and slowly get up, hissing when my feet meet cold wood.

I slowly walk towards my bathroom, tousling my messy blonde locks and stifling a yawn.

I shower and get dressed in some jeans and an orange sweater before walking downstairs and placing my bag by the door, i'll wear my navy converse to walk outside.

I look towards the kitchen to see my aunt making coffee and pancakes.

"Hey aunty, i'll finish the coffee?" I offer her, she shakes her head and pours me a cup.

"Can you wake up your cousins Vivina?" I nod and walk back up the stairs, opening their bedroom door.

"Heina, Lyna, you up?" I say loudly.

"Five more minutes!" Lyna whines and turns away from the light of the door.

"I'm awake Vivina" Heina mutters sleepily.

I sigh and walk up to the window, opening the curtains and allowing the bright sunlight to stream inside.

"Up, now or no pancakes!" I warn and walk downstairs so I can eat.

I glance at the time 6:30am.

I accept the pancakes and cup of coffee offered to me with a thanks and sit at the table, swinging my legs slightly as i wait to hear any signs of life from the stairs.

After another thirty minutes, my aunt got up to go upstairs, unsurprisingly Lyna gets dragged by the ear downstairs in her pyjamas, with an annoyed looking aunt.

I giggled at the sight, knowing what Lyna was like, she was like a cat, she slept as much as possible and ate in between, Heina was more of a prude or a goodie two shoes type of girl, perfect A's, Virgin and overly kind.

Lyna was lazy but popular, she was the cheerleader bitchy type who went through boys as though they were chocolates.

Back in Florence she had a new boy every month.

I was two years younger, i like horror movies, drawing and reading, i was still a virgin like Heina but i didnt act like i had a stick up my ass.

I walk to the door and wave goodbye to my aunt, i pick up my bag and house keys and walk out, i still have an hour and half until school starts at 8:30am.

A 30 minute walk to the school, the gates open at 7:45am, mostly for teachers.

I decided to go to the store and buy some strawberries and a bottle of water.

I exit the store after paying and slowly walk to the school.

I end up at the school at 7:50am and just walk in.

I find the office and wait to be called over, they give me a locker, a code and my schedule, as well as my cousins schedules with their locker codes and number on it.

And then i walk to the front of the school, i see a fountain and sit on the edge of it, crossing my legs and taking my sketchbook out of my bag, along with a pencil.

I looked around, realising there was no one to draw and instead chose to draw some flowers nearby.

I noticed more footsteps around me walking around and looked up, it was much busier now with teenagers swarming into the building, i check my watch and see i have 10 minutes until the bell.

"Oh come on Meeks! It really isn't that difficult to do!" I see a brown haired borderline blonde with blue eyed boy with another brown haired boy with blue eyes, there was a third boy trailing behind them as they argued, he had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

They were all pretty handsome.

And they were walking straight towards the fountain i was sitting on, so I scooted to the corner of the fountain to allow them to have their own privacy.

"Not everyone can do it Stu!" The boy, Meeks exclaimed.

"Even i can't" the boy at the back added.

The front two boys stopped and sat down on the edge of the fountain "hey Stu, who are you dating now?" Meeks asked, looking around.

"Ashleigh Taylor" Stu spoke up, also people watching.

"The bitch of our year" the third guy spoke up.

"Come on Billy, don't be like that" Stu made a tutting sound towards his friend.

I get up, and put my sketchbook away as i see my cousins walking over.

I hold their schedules out and Lyna snatches it from my fingers whereas Heina takes it with a thanks before both walk off.

I roll my eyes at the personality clash.

I glance back towards the small group of boys to see two girls now talking happily to them.

I feel a tap on my shoulder as i zip up my bag.

I glance at the person to see a blonde girl with bright blue eyes smiling at me.

"Hey, you're new right? I've never seen you before" she was smiling kindly at me.

How can someone smile so much.

"Yeah, my names Vivina Morte" i intriduce myself.

"Casey Becker, nice to meet you, you wanna hang out with us?" I frown and look towards where she was motioning to.

The group at the fountain "sure i guess".

"Alright, lets go" she links her arm with mine and drags me to the group.

"Hey guys! Shut up! We have ourselves a new member, this is Vivina" she pushes me closer and i smile and wave at them awkwardly.

"Hi! I'm Tatum and this is my best friend Sidney" the blonde of the two girls introduced while side hugging Sidney

"Hi" is all i said.

"Hey I'm Randy and this here is Stu and Billy" Meeks introduced pointing at the blue eyed boy before he pointed at the brown eyed one.

Stu grinned at me while Billy seemed to look at me cautiously.

Weird.

"Nice to meet everyone!" I say with false cheerfulness.

[NOT EDITED]
1055 words.
Remember to vote and comment if there is something amiss! Thanks cuties!

Death To Light(Scream x Hannnibal X OC)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ