CHAPTER : 1

" I fucking don't care about your wish . All I care about is my family and it's reputation . Now just don't waste my time and get up before I throw your over my shoulder and embarass you infront your family and you don't want that, do you ? " He held my jaw firmly and said " I don't want my soon to be wife dead a day before engagement. Come downstairs in 15 minutes. And as you know I don't like to wait for anyone so don't be late or else you know what I am capable of doing!

Before going he suddenly pinned me to wall and dig his face into my neck inhaling my scent. He gave me a few kisses there I felt butterflies in my stomach by his open mouth kisses on my neck . I know I shouldn't feel this . I shouldn't feel this things for the person I hate. But I.... I just ... Uhh .. I don't know what is happening to me.

My eyes were closed , I was panting heavily due to his torcher on my neck . My cheeks were red due to the proximity we were sharing. He trailed down his knuckles on my arm to my shoulder and caressing my neck and said in his husky -deep voice " I can't wait to marry you and give you the immense pain untill you begg me to leave you . Untill you cry sitting on your knees infront of me to have mercy on you . Your cry , your screams , your pain , your suffering will only satisfy my inner burning self. And till then you can enjoy your life here in your own room caged. Hmm ?? MY SWEETHEART .

With that he just walked out of my room not before slamming my door close . His words . They were continuously pearcing my heart. Now I just don't know what to do. I am just so broken. I don't want to gat married to him . I don't want to go there again . Why ? Why ? Why this is happening to me ? What did I do to deserve this ? Why I can't live happily like others ? Why I can't live normally like others? Why everything in my life is so so so fucking messed up ? WHY ?

I got up from my bed and went to washroom to wash my face which had tears strained cheeks , red puffy eyes and red nose . I wasted my face with water and started applying my lip balm that's when my eyes fell on my eyes , which now seems almost tired because of crying and lack of sleep . I couldn't help but to remember when my life bummped with this DEVI's .

FLASHBACK :-

I was walking happily on the streets of rishikesh. My peace. My home. My rishikesh. After almost 4 years I am back here. It's so peaceful here. I was smiling to my own. Some people were giving me looks seeing me like this. I guess they are tourist here because everyone here knows how I am. They know how I like to being myself, how I like to see smile on every one's face. How I like to solve everyone's problems , their sadness , their loneliness. But my problems ? My loneliness ? My sadness ? My fami....... Let's just not go there. I am fine now . Yes. I am absolutely fine .

When I reached near the ghaat I saw a n old men about to fall from the stairs. I quickly held him and helped him. He seemed a bit familiar to me but I shrugged it off .

" Thanku so much beta , agar aap nahi aate to hum to gir hi jaate aur agar hamare pote ko yeh Pata chalta toh voh to hame Ghar se bahar bhi nikal ne nahi deta . " He said genuinely while breathing heavily due to climbing the stairs. "

  ( If you had not come to me, I would have fallen from here and if my grandson had found out then he wouldn't even let me come out of my home.)

" It's ok , you don't need to thank me. Ye to mera farz thaa .....app yahi rukiye me bass samne wali shop se aap ke liye Pani lekar aayi. "

( This was my duty.... you stay here. I will bring water for you from the shop opposite. )

" Pehle to Hume sir bulana bandh kijiye. Hum aapke dado sa ( grandfather) jaise hain."he said caressing her hair. But the next moment was shoking for him.

( First of all stop calling me sir, I am like your grandfather )

She suddenly hugged him and softly called him " DADO SAA ..." She wanted to say something but couldn't find the words so closed her mouth again .

(In mind) " No ...No...No... I can't feel this fellings again. I can't be weak again. I can't let my emotions take over me again. All my efforts will go in vain. Again I will ..... No no no

" NO" she screamed out loud. Now she was sweating. Her breathing got heavier and she looked up to the man standing infront of her with worried eyes.

Before he could ask anything she said " I'll bring water for you sir ... Please sit here. I will be back soon ". Without waiting for his answer she left from there to a near by shop .

After almost 10 minutes she came back with a water bottle and saw noone was sitting there. She thought for while, "where he could have been gone ? Even though I told him to sit here only . Vaise ek tarh se acha hi Hain ki vo chale Gaye nahi to vo mujse agar koi sawal puch lete to ? Kya bolti mein ? Kya hota Mera ? Yaha muje koun sambhalta ? Uhhhhh .......just don't think about it now . Everything is fine. You are fine. You handled it. You did it. Again . You fought with it. Alone. Yourself . You did a great job . I am so proud of you . Yes , I am proud of my self .

( Well, in a way it is better that he left from here. What if he asked me any questions? What would have happened to me ? What should've I said ? Who would have handled me here ? )

Present:-

" I hope I wouldn't have meet him that day . Than my life would have been normal. May be I would have been happy ? With that I wore my dress and walked out of my room and while coming downstairs I stumbled and was about to fall when two strong arm held my waist tightly preventing me to fall . I opened my eyes and met with his black orbs . Without realising our surroundings we lost into each other's eye . I was finding a little bit of love may be ? May be . but all I got is his lust, pain , power, dominance. Soon we were back to the earth by the coughing souds .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know the chapter was too short and short and there are so many things that might be confusing you but let me tell you the next chapter's will be long and less confusing.

Don't want to say anything more just enjoy this story and let me know if you want someone in perticular.

Bye , bye 👋 take care and stay safe.we'll meet you in the next chapter.