Chapter 7

Chauhan bhavan, Udaipur.
9:00 AM

A girl was running around the whole palace, giggling. Her anklet sounds and giggling was echoing in the the hallway.

When she entered the hall she bumped into someone. She was about to fall down when someone held her.

" Aram se bachha, abhi gir jaati to..." The other person said softly to her and she nodded.

( With ease my child...what if you have had fallen. )

" Sorry maa . I will take care. And anyways it's all your son's fault. He was chasing me like he would kill me. " She said complaining like a child.

" Who ? Rishi? But he went office early in the morning." Her mother said confusingly.

" Nahi maa Rishi bhaisa nahi. Vo Jo aapka dusra beta hai vo. Sidharth. "

( No mom not Rishi bhaisa. Your so called second son. Sidharth. )

" Kisi ne muje yaad Kiya kya ? " A boy entered and stood beside the girl.

( Did someone called me ? )

" Nahi. Tu yaad karne layak bhi hai kyaa ? " The girl teased him.

( No. Are you even worthy to be remembered ? )

" Badi maa " he wined like a kid and hugged the girl's mother.

She hugged him back and patted his head and said to the girl " Why are you teasing my poor kid. "

" Kabhi kabhi to muje Shak hota hai ke sach me main aapki beti hu bhi ya nahi. " The girl Said dramatically.

( Sometimes I really doubt if I am your real child or not )

" Of course you are ..." Her mother was about to say something but someone came and asked " What is happening here ? "

" Accha hua aap aa gai Varna in dono ne to apni khudki team banakar muje akela kar Diya tha ."
She whined like a kid and and side hugged her kakisa and mother of Sidharth.

( Good that you came here. Or these both made up their own team against me and left me alone. )

" It's okay my bachha. Let them be in a team. We are a team infact the best team." Her Kakisa said caressing her head.

" Of course Kakisa. I love you. " She said and kissed her cheek.

" Love you too meri pyari Ishu."

" Now if the drama is over can we group hug ? " A kid came running and said while panting a little.

" Of course buddy." The girl. Ishani said.

They shared a group hug. And Ishani's mother got little emotional. At the same time a man in his late twenties came and wiped his mother's tears .

" What did they do now? Why are you crying Maa ? " He said glaring at his three Crazy siblings.

" Bhaisa don't glar at us."

" We didn't do anything This time ."

" We were just having a hug."

Three of them said in a line and The mother's chuckled at their kid's antics .

" Btw Why did you come at this time Rishi? " His mother asked him worriedly.