Chapter 18

After Yuvraj left the room, Ruhaani went to the bathroom to wash her face and then lay down on the bed. She tried really hard to fall asleep, but sleep was nowhere near. When she checked the time, it was around 1:30 in the night.

She looked at the other side of the bed, which was empty. She sighed and stood up and went to the balcony. Sitting on the ground, she spent her time looking at the moon and stars.

It was 6 in the morning when Ruhaani woke up. 'When did I fall asleep?' she wondered and quickly went to check the time in her room.

'Ruhi, you're crazy...you never sleep, and today? You overslept.' She said to herself and hurriedly opened her suitcase to get her clothes.

'Now, what should I wear today? A suit? No, I don't think I should wear that on the first day. Poshak ? Hmm... won't it be too much ? Besides, I don't even know how to wear it properly. Never mind, I'll just wear a saree. Maybe they'll be impressed.' She picked a saree and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Yuvraj's pov

No one has frustrated me as much as this girl does. And she has a unique connection with water. Whenever I see her, she keeps throwing water at people, especially me. After giving her a warning, I went to the other room in my chamber, which is completely opposite to our room. I can't tolerate her even for a moment.

We are already married. Now she is my wife, but we can never have a husband-wife relationship. I promised myself that there will never be a place in my heart for anyone else, and Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promise.

After trying all night to find that hacker, we still couldn't trace them. I don't know why, but I feel like that girl is somehow involved. She's not as innocent as she seems. There's something she's hiding, and the day I find out, it'll be her last day. I hate betrayal. And I have even more hatred for those who deceive. I went to the gym at 5 in the morning and now, after trying to calm down for an hour and a half, I'm heading back to my room. Now I'll have to face her again.

I opened the door to my room and was shocked by what I saw. She was standing there, getting dressed in her saree. And not gonna lie, my wife is really beautiful. I can't help but think that someone else must have witnessed this beauty before me, and it's making my blood boil.

She looked at me and stood there frozen. She's in her blouse and petticoat, and she looks really hot. Her slender neck... How would it feel to leave marks of my love on it? Her slim and fair waist... I want to hold it and... My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her chuckling. I looked at her, and there was this smirk on her face.

I realized that I was standing near her unintentionally. She also took a step towards me, and now there is only a little bit of space left between us. She wrapped her hands around my neck, and I, unintentionally, placed my hands on her waist.Oh my god it is so soft. She came near my face and by now i could feel her soft breasts against my hard chest. By now I am sure I have boner. She came near my ear and whispered in a very seductive voice " can't control now, Mr Rathore ? Hmm.."

She resumed what she was doing. I went behind her and back hugged her. I made her face the mirror and stared into the addictive dark brown orbs of her. My rough palm on her soft milky skin feels so good.

" Breathe Sweetheart "

I said and blush crept over her cheeks. She cleared her throat and tried to move away from me but could she ?

She looked at me with a raised eyebrows and i just dipped my head in her neck. She smells so good! I pressed my self on her more and she froze feeling me on her ass. She kept her hand on mine which was holding her waist tightly.