Author's Note

Heyaaaa guys...👋 What's upppp ??? Hope y'all doing fine.

Umm actually.... I was reading the introduction and I made some changes in it.

Like I cut the Note 1 part because of some reasons which you will know in future. 😉

The second thing is I accidentally wrote Shraddha's age 22. 🤧 So I have changed it.  Her age is 24. She is same age as Shreshtha.  And if you have forgot who Shraddha is...then she was our Ruhaani's therapist and her friend.

Btw you all liking the story ? Ik this story isn't perfect but it's my first story and honestly I have so much in my mind but I am confused how to exicute it. But as I said earlier I will try my best.

I am sorry last time some of you had issues loading the story 😔

And about the schedule... from now on I will try to update on every Sunday. And if you guys want double updates then you have to vote on the chapters and comment.

It's not that if you won't vote then I won't continue the story. It's just your votes comments actually motivate the author to write.

And again.... please forgive me if the update gets late sometime. I am a student and I have to focus on my studies. So sometimes a week is really hectic for me.

Ok ok bohot bakwas karne lagi hu me Aaj kal...😐

Chalo phir milte hai Saturday ko next chapter ke sath 😉

Bye bye
Love you ❤️😘