Chapter 16

Hello goizzzzzz 😀

Vaise to I have already given the introductions of the character but in case if you forgot...

Swarna - Mother of Yuvraj , Shreshtha and Reyansh.

Rudra - Kakosa of Yuvraj ( uncle )
Swati - kakisa of Yuvraj ( aunty )
Ayaan - his cousin.
Aisha - his wife.
Ashrut - their son.

Nandini Rajvansh - His bua ( aunt )
Anya Rajvansh - her daughter.

Pratap Singh Rathore - his Dadosa ( grandfather )

Yuvraj's Pov

The car entered the gate of our palace. I looked at her. My wife.

Her serene face is adorned with the gentlest of expressions, as if she's lost in a world of tranquility. Her soft breaths create a rhythmic melody, lulling anyone who sees her into a state of calm. In her slumber, she radiates a sense of pure beauty and innocence.

Innocence. She is anything but innocent. I have never seen a woman like her in my life. Every girl I met till now Wanted me, wanted my money. She is different. Her confidence makes her irresistible, She possesses a fiery spirit that is captivating. Her strength and fearlessness are incredibly attractive, as she fearlessly takes on challenges.

My trance broke when I heard the driver's voice. " hukum we have reached. " without replying him i again looked at my wife who was sleeping without giving a fuck to the world.

A mischievous idea popped up in my mind and i smirked. I gently caressed her bare waist to which she responded as a moan. I shifted uncomfortably on my seat but didn't stop. Suddenly I pinched her waist and she jumped while sitting on my lap.

She looked at me with a angry glar which I returned with a blank face. Before she could say something to her someone knocked on the window. It was Ayaan. " Bhaisa Aaj Puri raat gadi me hi bita ne ka plan hai kya " he teased and all the youngers laughed seeing Ruhaani trying to hide her face in my chest.

( Are you planning to spend the whole night in the car ? )

just a look from their bhaisa and their laughter died. Ruhaani looked at them confused. I helped her to got out from the car and guide her to the entrance of the house.

Author's Pov

She looked at the house and memories of past flashed infront of her eyes. She didn't want to step into this house but she have to. She have to live her worst nightmare.

She came to the reality when she heard her Mother-in-law's voice. " Don't come in, first let me do the aarti " she said and Shreshtha handed her the thali. She did their aarti and told Ruhaani to grih pravesh.

Grih pravesh is a significant and special moment for both the bride and her in-laws. The Grih Pravesh ceremony marks the bride's formal entry into her new marital home. It symbolizes her acceptance and integration into her husband's family.

The Grih Pravesh ritual reinforces the bond between the bride, her in-laws, and the new home, creating a sense of unity and togetherness.

But for her this situation evokes a mix of guilt, sadness, and inner turmoil within the her. It's going to be a challenging emotional journey for her knowing she is going to betray them.

She was asked to knock over a vessel filled with rice using her right foot. After that, she stepped into the palace .

As soon as they entered Yuvraj's PA Yash's name flashed on his phone and he went away from there. Ruhaani didn't even looked up for once.