Chapter 13

Fire

I am surrounded by it.

There is no way I can escape it. I am stuck here.

Will I die ? No one will come to save me ?

No. No I know someone will come to save me. They probably know I am here. Stuck. They will come here finding me.

I will be out of here.

This place is so dirty. There is blood everywhere. It smells.

This dead body of that bad uncle, The knife...it is in his stomach..no. no. I am not looking at it.

My legs are shaking. I am sweating badly. Fire. It's everywhere. There is no way out of it. It's getting difficult to breathe.

I am tired...

No. I have to be brave until someone comes to save me.

What if noone comes ? I don't...I don't want to die. I don't want to die... please someone save me.

' PLEASE IS ANYONE THERE ? SAVE ME. I AM STUCK HERE. '

There's no point of shouting. My throat hurts. I am coughing badly because of this smoke. My eyes... it's burning. I can't keep them open.

Suddenly I saw two person running out of the warehouse. One of them were a lady and she was holding a kid in her hand. Thay look femilar.

I shouted. I shouted till I started coughing badly. I had no energy now. It's so hard.

The lady turned around and looked behind her. I was here on her left side.. wait.

Is she...?

She left. Without me.

They left me here.

To die.

BOOMM....

The blast. I was there...

With a jerk i opened my eyes. I looked around and found myself in my balcony. A nightmare. Again.

It's not new.

I checked the time and it was 5:40 AM. After the panic attack I faced in bathroom I took my pills and came here. Don't know when I fell asleep. One hour. I slept for one hour.

Again... it's not new.

Since that day I am having these nightmares. My condition was getting better till now but not anymore. The reason of my nightmares they are living there happy life infront of me.

Anyways, after freshening up i went for my walk and then came back. It was around 7:30 AM.

I walked in the hall and found everyone was sitting there tensed except Yuvaan and samaira. Ofcourse they both are sleeping.

" Ridhhi maa. What happened ? Why are you guys looking so tensed ? Is everything fine ? " I asked riddhi ma sitting beside her. She looked at me then again they all shared looks.

" Bhaiya ? Bhabhi ? Tell me now you are making me worried. " I said furiously and Riddhi maa signed.

" Ruhi I will ask you something and you have to tell me if you knew about it or not ? " She said. I could clearly see hope in her eyes.

" Okay. But first tell me what happened ? "

" Swarna ji ( Yuvraj's mom ) called and said that the wedding will take place tomorrow. Did you know about it. " She asked me but I just sat there froze.

' Your wedding will take place tomorrow ' i could only hear it.

How can this be possible ?

No..No..No..it can't happen. My whole plan. It will go all in vain.