Chapter 2

We both came back to earth by their interruption. He left my waist and stood there again with his expressionless face. While my riddhi ma and bhabhi was giving me teasing looks ......... Oh sorry I forgot to introduce my self.

So I am, Ruhani a secret agent. Yes, you heard it right. You must be thinking how am I am a agent at a very young age. Well that's a long story. We'll talk about it later I promise.

When I came to rishikesh I was 10 years old. I didn't know anyone here. I was all alone. SCARED. SCARED of them...

You must be thinking that if I am a officer them why I am marrying against my will. Then that's the story. But I swere if it was in my hand I would never marry him. I would have just killed that fucking basterd. Anyways back to story....

So when I came to rishikesh first. I met riddhi ma. She runs an ngo. We met in the madir, when she was going into their her foot got silpped and was about to fall when I held her then we talked for a few minutes and she got to know that I was new there and alone. She was the one who gave a roof , she was the one who feed me , she was the one who actually cared for me , she was the one who loved me like her own child .

She has a son.  Who's 26 years old. He runs his own business, and he is a very well known businessman in India. He married the love of his life. His manvi . They both love each other unconditionally. They have a son together. He is the life of the house. And his bua's favourite. ( Bua mean aunt in Hindi)

Ha...bua....yes , riddhi ma has a daughter too. SAMAIRA . A 20 year old girl. She is such a naught kid I must say. But I like her . She is just full of life . She have boyfriend but only I know about it . Because she shares evey single thing with me. Though I haven't met her bf but I think he is a nice guy . She always talks about how he gives her gifts.  How he takes her to long drives at night to lift her mood up. How he gets worried when she is on her periods. How he has threaten everyone boy not to even look at her direction. Possesive. Hmm...

I studied in Delhi and now am living there only. Delhi was a life changing point for me. I was so excited to shift in Delhi because I was going to start a new life of mine there. Delhi is the most special place for me. My life's worst and best memories lies there.

I am an independent woman. I don't like people interefaring in my business. I really like to be alone. I enjoy my freedom here. But not anymore I guess. Just because of him I have to face all that again. Just because of him I have to go there again. No ... No ....I can't be that weak woman again . I am strong. Yes am strong.

Btw , over the years I have developed anger issues , depression, anxiety, trust issues and what not.

Honestly I am a very calm, mature person. I don't get angry easily but when I get I swere you will regret your life. I am emotional and sensitive too. It's just I don't show it because I think that's what makes you weak. People takes advantage of your weakness and I can't let that happen with me....

I think that's it for now and let's get back to the story.

RUHANI'S POV :-

Riddhi ma and bhabhi ( brother's wife ) gave me teasing looks. While my soon to be hubby was glaring at me. I glared at him back but he just smirked at me. Well he is just too confusing. Soon we took leave from mehra house.

We were in his Balck luxurious car. There was pin drop silence untill he broke it. " You were exactly 2 mins and 37 seconds late. Now as a punishment what do you want to do hmm ??"  I swere this son of a bitch is getting on my nerves right now. " It's just 2 fucking minutes don't make a big deal out of it now. "

He smirked at my direction before saying " ok then it's your choice. Do your punishment or let me do what I want to do ... Sweetheart" ohh my god this nickname. I can fell buterflies in my stomach by his sexy deep voice . Uhh... No it's time to focus. " Do whatever you want I won't do any kind of punishment. " Listening to me he pressed the button which was on his right side. It made a partician between front seat and back.

Now in no seconds he hovered above me and pinned my hand against the window. Our lips were almost touching. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. With one hand he rubbed my waist which was slightly exposed due to my crop top. His single touch was able to make me shiver. His eyes were not living my lips. He gently caressed my cheeks and kissed my jaw.

He put his head on Crook of my neck and said in his dominant voice. "You won't step out of your house till our wedding sweetheart."
wait what ? " What the hell ? What do you mean by that. And who the hell are you to decide what do I do? " I snapped at him.

"This is your punishment for disobeying me. " He said. " But...." I was about to protest but he put his index finger on my lips and said in whisper." Only if you don't want to add one more punishment then speak. "

Saying this he sat back on his seat he got engrossed in his phone and I too got lost in my thoughts. How can my life be this unpredictable? How can he change like this ? How can I meet him like this ? In this circumstances ! I can't forget the day we met again.

FLASHBACK:-

After thinking lot about than man whom I helped today. One thing is sure that I have seen him somewhere. But where ? Ummm...... suddenly something clicked in my mind and I opened a box which was in my closet. I have benn hidding this box from everyone. This box . This box has my whole life . My all secrets. My every truths.My regrets.

I took a photo out of that box and seeing that I felt like the ground under me slipped. My hands started to Shiver. Those old memories started flashing infront my eyes. My cries, my screams, my tears , the way I begged infront of them to believe me. They never did. 

My knees felt weak. I couldn't stand. I tried to take support of something. Finding nothing I fell on the ground with a thud. All the memories. Ahhhh...... it'scaring me . It's breaking me again. It's making me weak again. " DON'T EVEN TRY TO LIE. YOU ARE LIER. A BETRAYER. A MURDER. YOU KILLED HIM . YOU KILLED HIM A BLOODY MURDER....."

I put my hands on my ears in order to not to here their voices. Their taunts . Their alligations. " No ... No... No.. please... plea... Please believe me. I didn't do anything. I am not a murd... A murderer. I am not . Please. Please.please. ahaaaaaa......." I screamed my lung out. I can't take it anymore. I cried. I cried whole night. Remembering those memories which haunts me. They don't let me sleep. Again a sleepless night.

 The next day I freshen up and went down stair. Here my Manvi bhabhi is trying hard to make Yuvaan drink milk. Yuvaan mehra, Manvi bhabhi and Ashish bhai's son. He calls me his gf.

One day he came to and said, " buii I wan to malli like the helo mallied that gal. ( Buii I want to marry you like the hero married that girl.) " After hearing it we all Started laughing at his cuteness. That made him cry. Then riddhi ma tried to make him understand that he can't marry me but he was in mood to listen any of us.

I couldn't see him crying anymore so I told him that he can marry me when he will grow up and till then I can be his girlfriend. Now listening me finally he stopped crying.

After making him drink milk i ate my breakfast and left from there to roam around. It's been years I left here. After meeting some old friends, I am thinking of going orphanage, the where my new life started. I mentaly signed and I decided that I should eat something first and then go....

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The next chapter will be out today as well.

If you are enjoying this story so please 🥺 give this story a vote.

Thank you for watching
Love you 😘💞