Chapter 15

Hoiii goizzzzzzz 😘
Missed me ?? Ok ok you didn't 😅

So iss bari sidhi baat no bakwaas from now on I will TRY to update on every Sunday. And if you guys vote on the chapters so I may update twice a week 😉

Chalo now enjoy 😎

--------------------------------------------

Ruhaani's pov

Blood.

it's all over the floor.

It's smells awful. It's disgusting.

I went towards the door. I screamed. I begged. I kept banging on that door untill my hands got burised.

Noone came to save me.

Was he right ? Nobody loves me now ? They all hate me ?

They won't come to save me. I should not wait for them. I have to try by myself.

I have to try. For me.

I don't want to die.

I grabbed the plate in which they serve me the food. The window. I can break the glass. But how ?

I can't reach there. I looked around to find something but there are only some wooden pieces. If I fall then i would probably hurt my self up.

No Ruhi. Don't think about that. If you would be able to break it you will escape from this hell. Right ??? Be strong.

I grabbed those wooden pieces and kept them in a way that I could reach the window now.

I still can't reach it. Now I am standing on my toes. I started hitting it on the glass and it cracked a bit.

I started hitting it with all my energy.

Now I am feeling tired. It's like all the energy is draining out of me. My vision is getting blur. My legs are shaking. I can't hold this heavy plate now. It slipped from my hands.

With a loud thud i fell down. My eyes were getting closed. I heard the door opening sound and that man came.

" What the fuck were you doing " he looked at the wooden pieces and the cracked glass of the window.

" I- i- please do-don't beat me. I won't do any- like this. " I cried lying on the floor. But he didn't listened to me.

He grabbed my hair and made me stand on my feet. I was feeling so weak. Maybe because i hadn't ate anything for two days. I didn't even had a drop of water.

I was thirsty. I want water.

Before I could say something he pushed me on the harsh floor. He took of his belt and now I know what is going to happen. He will beat me up till I pass out.

It's painful.

I don't want this.

I can't take all this anymore.

I want to die.

I woke up from my sleep. Again this fucking nightmares. When will get rid of these ? Never. A voice inside of me said.

I felt a light squeeze on my right hand and then i realised.

I was in the car. My now husband was sitting beside me. Holding me close to himself. My head was on his chest. His left hand around my shoulder. Right hand gripping my hand in his. Protectively.