Chapter 10

16 years ago:-

A girl around six years was running in the hallway of the beautiful palace of Udaipur. Her laughter echoed in the whole palace as she ran towards the beautiful garden in the palace.

She reached at the entrance of the garden and saw her whole family sitting there and laughing on something.

Her dadu ( grandfather). Everyone around her feared him the most. She had always seen that wherever her dadu says something the people and all the servent follows him blindly. Even her father, chachu and her big brother also fears him. But why ? Was her question.

He was the sweetest for her. He never said no to her. He always plays with her. He buys her lot of chocolates and ice-creams. He always has a big and proud smile on his face when she is around him.

On his right side her chachu ( uncle- father's brother ) was sitting. He always smiles no matter what. He loves to joke around and make everyone laugh. He is a carefree person.

He takes her to the garden whenever she wants. Whenever she fights with Siddharth he always takes her side and scolds him. She giggled thinking it.

Siddharth her small cousin brother was sitting while eating his favourite pancakes. He loves them and can do anything for them. Even fight with her for them. Can you imagine? Huh..🙄

Just then her Chachi ( aunty) came and served tea. She is the coolest person on the earth for her. She let her watch cartoons for long and even doesn't Stop her from going outside to play. Whenever she is tired she helps her to complete her homework. She makes whatever she wants to eat and never say no for that.

The girl's Pov :-

Then I saw my brother coming after playing football. He loves to play football. He is twelve years old but sometimes talks like dadu.

For me he is the bestest brother in the world. He always protects me from getting hurt. He always scolds Siddharth for teasing me. I love him. My Bhai.

Btw I am from a Royal family. Though I don't know what difference is between me and other people but they say it then let it be.

I have heard My family and The people around me saying that I was the only girl that born after six generations. One day I asked my dadu about it and he said that means I am a angel and I spread happiness wherever I go.

My mother always said me to call dadu as Dadosa , Chachu as Kakosa , Chachi as Kakisa , Bhai as Bhaisa . Mamma as Maa sa and papa as Baba sa. Actually everyone around me call their family like this only but I don't. I don't know why but like to call them like this. Even my brother follows this and call my mamma Maa sa and papa babasa.

Talking about my mother. My eyes fell on her. She was sitting with a small baby in her lap. She was smiling looking at the baby and caressed her head. She even kissed baby's forehead.

The small four year old baby is my little - chotu and pyari si sister. I love her a lot. She has small hands and small feet. Her cute little nose is my favourite feature of her. She knows how to talk and walk. Whenever she sees me she claps her hands cutely and calls me as ' Ru ' as mamma said that she don't know how to say my full name. She gave me a nickname. I love when She calls me that.

I smiled and then suddenly it clicked me and my smile faded away. I looked at my mother and saw that she was so happy with my baby sister.

So happy that she forgot about me. So happy that she stopped playing with me. She stopped telling me bed time Stories. She stopped caressing my hair till I fall asleep. She stopped feeding me with her own hands.