Chapter 8

Ruhaani's pov :-

I was already really annoyed due to the morning incident. Because of that jerk. My soon to be husband - The Yuvraj Singh Rathore. And now I have to deal with this annoying creature. Vishal Malhotra.

He is agent 004. We have done a lot of missions together. We were even trained together. So, yes. I know him since my childhood. He calls me his soulmate. He believes that he is the only true friend in my life.

I don't think he is right. I am not saying that he is not my true friend. Yeah, I don't accept it infront of him but we both know that we are always there for each other. He knows about my best friends. And he is always jealous from them. From Shraddha and Ansh.

Author pov:-

" Oh hello? Where are you lost? Let me guess. Hmm... I think you are thinking of your husband right?" Vishal said teasingly.

Ruh gave him an ' are you serious ' look and stated " Soon to be husband. "

" Yeah. Whatever ! " Said Vishal.

" Now tell me why did you call me here? Do you have any idea how i came here when his gaurds were following me. " She shouted at him.

" I didn't call you here."

" What do you mean Vish ? "

" I mean chief told me call you here. He wanted to discuss something. "

" Hmmm . Call him "

" Oh hello don't order me. I am not your servent. Soon to be Rani sa. " Vishal teased her.

" Vish one more word and you won't be able to see the sunrise. " She threaten him but he in return gave a smrik.

Just then someone called them. Vishal received the call. A person was sitting on the chair. He was in his late fifties still he managed to look young.

" Sir " they both said in union and bowed down a little to show respect.

" Sit down. I want to talk to both of you. "

Ruh signaled Vishal to bring chairs and he done unwillingly. He couldn't say anything because of chief. He knew he hated to wait for someone and he already has given warnings to both of them not to fight.

They both sat down and asked him the reason for calling them here.

" I know you both have so many questions right now. I won't answer all of them but atleast I will try to clear your doubts. " The chief said in his cold tone. If there was some other person he would have been scared to core by his voice, his gaze and his aura. And that's the reason why people still fear him the same.

" Chief I want to ask you why is she getting married to him? " Before Ruh can ask something Vishal asked the question.

" I knew you would ask something about this topic or question my decision. " The chief mocked him.

Since the time of training they were taught to not care about others feeling. They were taught to not show your feelings. ' You shouldn't care about others feeling or show your feelings and care towards someone. They might use it against you. Or it can make you weak and in this profession you can't get weak.' That was the words of their chief.

" Sorry chief. I don't doubt your decision but I just wanted to know. " Vishal said looking down.

" This time I am leaving you agent 004 but next time don't make mistakes at all. You are not allowed to do that...and yaa , you should control you feelings you can't care for anyone and if you do then don't show it and kill that feeling. It's for your betterment. "