Chapter 17

Hemlo pyare log 😘
How are you guys ? I hope you all are doing well. This chapter is long and trust me it does take efforts to write what's on your mind.
As I have said earlier that I really don't care about number of votes and all but sometimes it's disappointing...so please if you like the chapter and vote if you want ofcourse.
Baki, i don't set votes for chapters and i don't think I will ever in future.
Now enjoy...

She couldn't resist the overwhelming surge of emotions. Even though she knew they hated each other, there was this undeniable passion and love that came alive in that kiss.

It was intense and electric, like a spark that ignited a flame. But now, as the dust settles, she's filled with regret. She's torn between the conflicting emotions of love and hate, realizing that she let her emotions win this time.

It's a bittersweet feeling, knowing that she experienced something powerful, yet regretting the consequences it may bring.

She was disappointed with herself !

*Knock*

She opened her eyes and looked around. She is still standing on the balcony in her wedding dress. Noone is there except her. She is alone. she realized that the kiss was just a dream or her imagination because of the knock on the door.

On one hand, she's happy because the kiss was just a dream, which means it didn't actually happen and there's no real-life complications to face. But deep down, there's this underlying sadness because she knows it will never happen in reality. It's like a secret desire that she's not even fully aware of. It's a mix of happiness and longing, with a hint of uncertainty about what she truly wants

it is a whirlwind of emotions. It's like being caught between two worlds - the dream world where everything felt so real and the reality where it all vanished in an instant.

The passion, The craziness, The obsession, The love ?... She saw in his eyes. Everything vanished.

In that moment, she felt a mix of disappointment, confusion, and maybe even a tinge of relief.

She walked towards the door and opened. There her Mother-in-law was standing with a glass of turmeric milk.

She let her in. Swarna put the tray on the table and come to her. She held her hands in her and spoke so loveingly...
" Ruhaani, bachha I know I have hurted you with my behaviour. I realised it and I am ashamed of it. Please forgive me beta. "

Ruhaani kept quiet and looked into her eyes. All she found was guilt and geniuneness. Seeing her quite like this Swarna cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

When her mother-in-law kissed her forehead lovingly, just like someone she loved used to do, it brought up a flood of emotions for her. she felt shocked, nervous, and overwhelmed by these unexpected feelings.

After years she is feeling this...but why ? Her Riddhi ma loves her like her own child. For her Riddhi ma is her real mother. She is the one who has always been with her..to protect her, to make her feel loved. Then seeing this woman why she is getting week ? She hated her right? Then what happened ?

" Hame pata hai hamara swabhav apki tarf acha nhi tha. Aur ham bohot sharminda hai uske liye. Hamara maksad aapko dukh pohchana nhi tha. Ham bas apne bete ke liye chintit the. Lekin phir bhi hamne jaane anjane me aapko hurt kar Diya hai...haina Mera bachaa ?? "

All the while Ruhaani was looking down.

" Ruhi..." Hearing it she looked up her Mother-in-law's face and she was staring at her with so much adoration.