Chapter 6

A girl was panting heavily. She was feeling breathless like she had run a marathon a while ago. Finally after a lot of struggle she could breath normally. She straighten herself and looked around.

It was a godown and she was in a basement of it. There was darkness. She couldn't see anything properly. She went ahead and found a switch board on the wall and quickly turned on the switch.

There was a table kept in the middle of the room. There was a laptop on the table. By her look she was looking... irritated.

She lifted her shirt a little and took out her gun. She pointed towards the partition which was parting a room with this one. She aimed and fired.

" Missed it ... Agent 002." A boy's voice was heard from behind the partition.

" I never misses my Target. My aim is always fixed and I do not like to loose. Agent 002 never looses. Understood... Agent 004." She said in her cold yet fierce voice.

Agent 004 followed her gaze and found that where he hid, just directly behind him was a mirror and she shot directly between his eyes in the reflection.

The girl was no other than our Ruhaani. She was wearing a black shirt and black pants. Her hair tied in a high ponytail. She was wearing black boots. Minimal makeup on her face. And a gun in her hand still pointing towards the boy. She was glaring at him through mirror.

The boy came out smirking. Looking at her frustrated self his smrik grew even bigger.

He stood there in the light. He had fair skin. Hight of 6'1. Sharp jawline. A little beard on his face. Short, silky, smooth, black hair. Big eyes and pink soft lips. He was wearing a black hoodi and black pants.

Name : Vishal MalhotraAge : 22Identity : Agent 004Nature : Naughty, joyful, smart, sometime acts dumb but isn't

Age : 22
Identity : Agent 004
Nature : Naughty, joyful, smart, sometime acts dumb but isn't.

   ------------------------------------------------------

• Ruhaani. A girl who is a mystery. Noone knows about her, about her past, about her parents, how they died, how did she came rishikesh, what happened with her that she couldn't move on from it.

It was her tenth birthday and something happened that changed her life. It made her nothing but a body without heart. Without a soul. Atleast she believes that.

On the same day she came to rishikesh. She was all broken. She didn't knew where to go, what to do, is she safe or not, her mind was blank. She couldn't think anything.

She was walking on the streets of rishikesh. She reached near a temple and there she saw a lady. She had tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears and was climbing down the stairs when suddenly her foot got silpped. She was about to fall but ruh saved her.

the lady was none other than Riddhi. Ruhaani's riddhi ma.

Riddhi lost her husband when she was three months pregnant. It was the hardest time for her. She knew that she couldn't get weak. Atleast for the sake of her children. They were financially not stable when eldest son started doing jobs to support her mother.

• Ashish Mehra. The eldest son of Riddhi. He was always so mature and calm person. He worked really hard to run their house and take admission in his dream college.

After completing his collage he done a job for a year and then he started his business. He started his very own company at a very young age. Though now it is one of the most biggest companies.

After completing his collage he got married to love of his life

• Manvi Ashish Mehra. When she was in her first year of college, she met Ashish and then both fell in love. It was a love at first site. She is a professor at college.

When they both got married Ashish was not able to give her enough time. Sometimes it was difficult for her too. But she knew that he had responsibilities towards his family. He had his own dreams that he wanted to accomplish. And she didn't want to come between them.

During that hard time Ruhaani was the one who didn't let her feel bad and always stayed by her side. Manvi loves Ruh as her own sister. She has a spacial place for ruh in her heart. Ruh is not only sister in law of her but a sister and her best friend too.

After one year of their marriage Ashish's business worked and she was very happy for her husband. Only that year they got the news that she was expecting.

Now both have a very naughty son named Yuvaan Ashish Mehra. He is the youngest of the house. He is five year old.

Yuvaan is really close to ruh. Manvi is professor by profession so she didn't had a much time in her initial days and ruh took responsibility of him. You can say that ruh is a second mother of yuvaan. She calles him as Yuvi .

Yuvaan always says that whenever he will grow up he will only marry his ruhi. He calls her ruhi.

When ruh was leaving Rishikesh he was so upset and started crying and said that he wants to marry her so that she doesn't leave him. But she made her understand and said when he will grow up she will marry him. He said that till than she can be his girlfriend. Everyone was shocked hearing this and asked him that how does he know this so replied ' I saw it on the phone and everyone has a girlfriend so why can't I have one, right ruhi ? '

• Samaira Mehra. The youngest sibling of mehra's and the most pampered one. She has never felt a love of father but she isn't sad about it because she knows how her mother sacrificed her own dreams for her childhood. How her mother used to wipe her tears off and put a fake smile infront her children. How she was sad but didn't let them know. She loves her mother so much.

Now they are rich and her brother Ashish and Bhabhi Manvi spoils her a lot but she knows the value of money. She knows how her brother sacrificed his own childhood so that his siblings can have a better future. She isn't a spoilt brat type of person but she is very sweet, naughty and no so innocent type.

She loves Ruh so much. She is the only one in the house to whom she shares everything about her. She trusts her more than anything. She sees her as her elder sister and an inspiration.

Currently she lives in Jaipur. She is doing fashion designing from Jaipur and lives in hostel. Firstly her family was against sending her this far but ruh made them understand that now she has life and to gain something we have to lose something too.

In the first year of college she met a rich brat and they both had a fight. They both were enemies but after six months they both fell in love with each other and now they are dating each other from two and a half year.

Only ruh knows about their dating as Samaira tells everything to her but she has never met her boyfriend till now.

• Nishant Mehra. Younger brother of Ashish and elder brother of Samira. He was bff of ruh. He held the most important part in ruh's life.

- he is dead now.
- he is one of the most important characters in the story.
- we will know more about him in the story itself.

   __________________________________

So,how was the chapter?

What do you think about the charectors?

What do you think about Nishant?

How did he die? Was it an accident or a murder?

I know the chapters were short but I had to do the introduction of the charectors so that it would be easy for you to understand them, their nature and their bonding with our ruh.

I know I am quite late but please understand it's my first book ever and  honestly it's hard to write. But that doesn't mean I will quit this. I will try my best to write this book.

But for that I want motivation and for that you have to vote on the chapters and comment.

Take care,
Bye❤️😘