Chapter 9.

Author POV:-

Riddhi turned around and kept her hand under her chin and made her look up at her. There was something in her eyes that Riddhi couldn't describe.

Riddhi knew her from twelve years. She is her mother. She knew that Ruhi has always been this silent child. In her childhood too she didn't talk much with anyone. She didn't demand anything from Riddhi in her childhood. She always accepted whatever she got and never questioned. It's not like that Riddhi didn't treat her well but that time there condition were not right. They were financially not stable but Riddhi never let Ruhi suffer from her side atleast.

Seeing her silent state everyone assumed that she was missing her parents and couldn't get over with their death. But Riddhi knew that there is something that Ruhi has kept with her hiding. She doesn't want anyone to know her hidden truth and she didn't questioned her. She knew that whatever it is when the time will come Ruhi herself will tell it and if she doesn't, then too she has no problem with it. She is her mother and noone can change this fact.

" My bachha, Are happy with this marriage? Hmm? " She asked softly.

Ruhi suddenly felt too emotional. She was on verge of crying but didn't wanted to be weak so she hugged her tightly. All memories with her Riddhi ma flashed infront her eyes. How she always cared for her. How she loves her like her own daughter. How she was always there for her when noone was. How Riddhi was the person who always stood by her side and never judged her.

Ruhi knew that she is hiding a really big truth from her Riddhi ma. But she can't tell her anything. She is afraid. Afraid of her past. Moreover what she is into is very dangerous. She is a agent and per her profession she can't get close to anyone. She has been taught that.

She is hiding many secrets from Riddhi which she shouldn't. Secret like who is she ? What is she doing ? What happened to her parents ? What happened to her ? How she ended up here ? Why is she marrying him ? What happened that night when she...

" Ruhi bachha ? What happened ? Are you okay ? Are you feeling okay ? Should I call doctor ? " Ridhhi got worried seeing her.

" No ma. Everything is fine. I am fine. " It was like she was assuring herself more. " I was just feeling nervous. "

" Are you sure? " Riddhi asked not believing her. She knew that Ruhi doesn't show her emotions often. She is aware that something is bothering her but still she didn't asked her thinking it will only increase her stress. If Ruhi want she will tell her about it herself she will not force her into anything.

" Haa ma. I am okay and now let's go or I will late at my own engagement. " Ruhi tried to joke to ease the situation and Riddhi chuckled at her .

They both came to the hall. There were not many guests since Yuvraj wanted a really private ceremony. There were only his family, his close and loyal friends.

On the other hand , Ruhi didn't invite any of her friends. She didn't wanted them to know about it now. She knew if they got to know about this then her plan will be failed and she can't let this chance go away like that. She is waiting for this day from last ten years. Now finally she is close to her goal. She can't miss this opportunity. It's going to be difficult. Very difficult. Facing him every day. Facing them every day but she has to do it. For the sake of her revenge.

They both entered the hall and it was decorated beautifully. She couldn't take her eyes from it. She looked around and found some known face. Seeing them her hands started shivering. She fisted her lehenga. Her knuckles turned white. Sweat started forming on her forehead. Her breath uneven. Her past. It flashed infront of her eyes. She hated it. She hated the feelings. She hated them.