Chapter 4

"What the fuck?" He shouted.

' sometimes I think does he even know how to speak or he only knows how to shout or scare someone by his eyes.'

' but I think if I would have been in his palce than I would have done the same , like thik that you are talking to someone and suddenly someone splashes water on you. How will you react ruh? '

' hmm... It actually has a point but now what? What is done is done right? And now I can't back off. It's just that I don't know what happens to me when I am angry. I do things without thinking and regrate later.... Btw he deserves it.'

Third person's pov :-

"Where the hell are you lost now?" He asked her very calmly.

By now he was standing really close to her. She could feel his breath on her cheeks. He was so close to her that their upper body was brushing together. Her breath hitched realising their closeness.

He had no expression on his face. Not even anger. He was very calm. Everything went silent. And it was the silence before the Storm.

Back to present :-

Ruhaani's pov :-

"Are you deaf or what? Can't you hear me?" His voice brought me back from my thoughts. He slightly leaned towards me and said in a low tone " hone vala pati saath me betha Hain aur patni ka dhyaan kahi aur... Tch..tch..tch .. ye to galat baat hai na."

( Your soon-to-be husband is sitting with you and his wife has her attention somewhere else ... Tch..tch..tch.. this is a wrong isn't it. )

I was trying really hard to control my anger but this man ... " Hum kaha Jaa rahe hain ? " I was curious where he was taking me. Now I don't trust him. It's like I don't even know this man infront of me.

( Where are we going ? )

" If you forget then let me remind you that we are going to get engaged in two days. So ofcourse as a good husband I am taking you for shopping." He said while smriking at me. He knows how much I hate this topic still , still he brings this topic in every second conversation.

" I don't need to buy anything. I have already decided what will I wear so plz drop me at my home." I said clearly so I don't have to be with him.

It has been a week to that incident and after two days I am going to get engaged with this fucker.

It's not like I hate him. I can't. And that's the fact that I hate the most. I want to hate him. I want to hurt him like he did to me but I can't.

I not that same weak child anymore who got betrayed by her own loved ones. Who used to cry for every little thing. Who always used to be dependent on someone else.

Now everything is changed. I am changed. I am not that weak child. I am strong. Yes. I am strong.

Yuvraj's pov:-

This girl I swear is a headache. I can't even be with her for more than a minute and now we are going to get married.

And now she is telling me to drop her home. Like she thinks that I enjoy her company that's why I brought her here with me than she is so wrong.

' I don't care about anything. You are going to get married to her. You both have spent your whole lives together. And she must be all stressed thinking all of this you should spend some time with her not with your clients Yuvraj.'

This is my dadu's words. He thinks that we both are in love. Yes. This is all because of her. I hate her .

FLASHBACK:-