chapter 3

I walked in my one of the most favourite places here. This cafe has a lot of memories. I have spent my good and bad days here only. Whenever I used to get upset or miss them , this was the place that comforted me. It's not like that riddhi ma wouldn't care for it's just... I didn't want to be a burden on her. I didn't wanted to make her worried for me when she was going through so much in her own life. I couldn't do that.

I directly went to the kitchen and found her. A woman who was in her late Fourtis. She used to give me chocolates when I was sad. She is my friend. She was making coffee when I suddenly back hugged her. She didn't even flinched.

I pouted because i thought I would scare her but here she! I asked " how you didn't even flinch Madhu? " She suddenly hugged me tightly and I heard her sobbing I patted her head.

Yes. She is a bit emotional person. First she didn't wanted me to go to Delhi because she would be all alone here. She don't have children. Her husband was a soldier and died after a year of their marriage. Her family lives in Bengaluru. She came here because her husband told her once that if he wasn't a soldier he was always stay here. She opened her own cafe and became an independent woman rather than living on her perants or in-laws money. I am really proud of her.

She treats me like her own child. She is such a kind woman. She gave me her precious smile and went to take complete some important work.

After sometime I heard someone's shouting. I thought to check upon it and went towards the voice. It was coming from the garden area.

I went there and saw a man shouting on the waitress. She was crying and hiccuping badly. She was scared. I could not see him because his back was facing me. But damn!!! His voice. It was deep, husky, sexy. Uhhh..... Focus Ruhh.

I went to him and tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention towards me. He turned around and we both had a eye contact.

Ohh God!!! He looks like a Greek god. Sharp jawline. Perfectly shaped beard. Pointed nose. Dark black eyes. Silky smooth hair. And his lips...Ahh! I should focus.

" What happened sir? May I help you? " I asked him politely. Though I am not most of the time but still this was not my cafe. I shouldn't take fight."Are you the owner of the cafe?" He asked me in such a rude tone but shrugged it off thinking something must have happened that's why he is this angry. Btw he looks hot as fuck like this. 'Ruh Focus' I scolded myself in my mind. " No sir I am not the owner but you can tell me your problem I'll help you out but just calm down please sir you are disturbing others sir." I can't be more polite than this.

" Where the hell is the owner I want him fucking here now!" Now I am losing my tamper too. Maybe I forgot to inform you that I have a really bad tamper but still am trying to stay calm as much as possible because I don't want aunty to face any problems because of me.

"Sir please lis..."I was about to say something but he cut me of and said, no shouted on me " No you listen. I don't have time to argue so .call . The. owner. Now.!! Listening our shouting no his shouting, aunty came to the garden area and was shocked seeing him. But why? She came near us and by now horror was clearly visible on her face.why is she scared of him?

"Sir what happened? Did some mistake happened by us? I am the owner, you can tell me I will try to fix it. Please be a little calm sir."aunty said to him. " CALM! YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN JUST BECAUSE OF YOU I FUCKING..."

"ENOUGH. YOU CAN'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. WE ARE READY TO APOLOGIZE OR TRY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK TO HER IN THIS SHITY LANGUAGE OF YOURS." I Couldn't control myself anymore. I know he is a customer and has every right to point if a mistake is made. But he cannot shout on her nor can he disrespect her .