Chapter 19

Flashback:-

Here the small girl was sitting on the dining table in her off white frock. Her father was sitting on the chair infront of her. She was telling him about how a boy was bullying her.
" Papa do you know that boy. He pulled my hair. When I asked him why he did that instead of answering me he pulled it again and ran away. I told this to my teacher but she didn't do anything. When I told this to one my classmate she told me that the boy is our new principal's son. So noone can take any action against them. "

Arnav fisted his palm and closed his eyes to control his anger. She is his princess and noone dares to hurt her.

He was about to speak when his wife, The queen of Udaipur- Amrita Arnav Singh Chauhan entered with their second daughter. Their sunshine. The younger princess of Udaipur - Ishani Chauhan.

" Di ( sister) you should have called me if he has troubled you...you know papa last week, a boy was teasing me saying that I am such a cry baby and poked me with his pencil. First i ignored it but when he did it second time I broke his pencil and trew his compass box on his face. He said sorry to me and never tried it again with anyone. Di next time if he tries to do that again just tell me and I will beat him up and noone will trouble my di "

The three of them were listening her story with amusement. People still couldn't believe how such a opposite personalities the Chauhan siblings have. The elder one is smart and calm. The younger one is the most chaotic and naughtiest one, at the same time she is brave and has the most attitude like she is princess of some kingdom...well she actually is.

And here comes the middle one. Well about her...she is the most different from all the Chauhan siblings. She is the softest one. Most of the time she is silent. She is shy. She is naive. In people's eye she is the weakest one because she can cry on every topic possible. She never says anything back to anyone. She is the purest soul and maybe that's the reason her father wants to protect his princess from this cruel world. Who knows nothing but to destroy the innocence of the pure soul like her.

In her father's eye. She is the light to his dark world. His reason to smile everyday. His reason to live every day. Someone he wants to protect at any cost if it costs his life, he won't think for a second. It's not like he doesn't love his younger daughter and son less but he knows that they are capable of handling themselves if the situation is not in the faver but his princess...she will be broken, shattered and he can't take that. it would be worst than a hundred times death.

Listening his youngest daughter's story, he chuckled and ruffled her hair. Seeing this the little girl Ruhanika's face fell. She knew that she is weak and that's why people take advantage of her cowerdness. She feels stupid everytime she comes home and complain her father about some or other thing while her siblings handle everything on their own. Even her younger sister which she is supposed to protect, protect herself and her elder sister as well.

" I am proud of you my baby. And if in future someone tries to do anything just teach them a lesson and I will take care of everything. But remember don't you trouble anyone. Because if you will be at fault, the punishment of will imply on you too. " Arnav said and kisses her forehead to which she hugged her father and muttered a sure.

While on the other hand Ruhanika felt really stupid of herself. Their father is proud of Ishu because she handles her problems herself. She is brave and she...she is nowhere near the word brave. She can't handle such a small situation and stars crying and then her father have to handle her. Leaving his work aside.

She looked down in her lap and started fidging her finger. Her this gesture was noticed by her father and he made Ishu sit on the chair beside him. He cupped his princess's face and made her look up. The moment she looked into his eyes a tear fell from her eyes.