Chapter 11

Note :-  ( please don't skip it. )

In the next few chapters, there will be a lot of scenes from the past.

I know the last chapter was not much interesting but past scenes are important to show that why the character's personality has changed. What it has suffered.

So, I was saying that the coming up chapters might be a little confusing so please wait and have patience. I will try my best to make it less confusing and interesting.

BTW, no one told me that the previous chapter was not interesting. I felt it.

I want you guys to atleast give review of the chapter so I can know if you are liking it or not.

Okay I think enough for today, I will just shut my mouth and let you enjoy the chapter. 😄

       ______________________________

                     13 years ago :-

In ajmer, rajasthan

The Chauhan's. A royal family of Udaipur. Currently second richest family of India and one of the most influential people.

A royal family. They are still ruling here because they have love and trust of people. They are known for their good deeds. They have contributed a lot for people and their well.

A lot of people suspect them of being into mafia. And well it's true. They are. They are one of the most dangerous people. You lay a finger on them and they will cut your hand.

The Singhania's They are Royals of ajmer. Third Richest family of India. They are into textile business for years and one of the most successful businessman out there.

Well.Well. they too are into mafia and all. It's heard that the queen helps king in the underworld. There no much information about them.

Their daughters. Princesses of ajmer. The elder one is sweet, kind and extremely naive but the younger one is totally opposite to her. She is studying in college right now.

The Rathor's. The royals of Jaipur. India's most influential family. The Richest in India. Over the years they have expanded their legal business to newyork, Japan, Korea, France, Russia,and South Africa.

Everyone fears them. They too are into illegal business. A lot of people have tried to expose them but they ended up on the death bed.

The most powerful families of India.The three elite families are right now enjoying their vacation in the ajmer palace.
Everyone in the business world and even in underworld envy their this friendship. This friendship is their biggest strength.

All the kids were playing in the garden. The women were gossiping about something and men were talking about business as usual.

( Arnav-Amrita :- parents of Rishi, Ishani and their princess. )

( Aman-Arti :- parents of Sidharth and Ansh.)

( Pranav-Swarna :- parents of Yuvraj, Shrestha and Reyansh. )

( Rudra-Swati :- parents of Ayan. )

( Ashwin-Aradhna Singhania :- parents of Riya and Tanaya )

Ashwin Singhania :-  So your           princess's birthday is coming. What have you planned for her ?

Amrita:- don't ask bhaishab. He has planning it for a month now. I am just fed up with him.

Everyone laughed hearing her and seeing her annoyed face.