𝐒𝐈𝐗

It's been four days living with the Volkov's and honestly it isn't as bad as I thought it would be

I still don't enjoy not being in my old home and having my room to myself.

Everything is so different.

My routine has changed, my thoughts are muddled, and I'm asked almost every second of the day when I'm at home if I'm okay or if I need anything by a maid.

"Babe. You okay?" Max wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

"I'm fine. I just can't stop thinking about what to do. You know, with this whole marriage thing. I don't want to lose you. I'm so scared I-"

"Shh. Lina. You won't lose me. Everything is going to be fine." He presses a kiss to the corner of my mouth.

He lifts me and carries me onto his couch and wraps his arms around me. "I'll sort things out. I told you. Hm?"

I lean into him and press a light peck on his lips. He grins pressing his lips further into mine, deepening the kiss. I let out a loud sigh.

"What time do you need to leave?" He asks, in a whisper, his lips still pressed against mine.

"Ugh. I actually need to leave now. I'll call you tonight."

Max hums. "I love you."

"I Love you more," I answer, standing to grab my things.

✧✧✧

Dominic raises a brow and stares down at his phone screen. "You're late."

I roll my eyes. "I'm aware. I had things to take care of. You told me to meet you here. Why?"

Dominic's face hardens as he switches his phone off and puts it into his back pocket. "Things to take care of or someone to take care of?"

I blink twice. Did I hear him correctly?

"Excuse me? I thought I told you not to get involved in my personal life." I fold my arms over my chest and he scoffs.

He ignores my reminder and enters a boutique in front of us. Huffing, I follow him inside and see that he's already talking to the woman by the desk.

The boutique was lovely. It was all kinds of pastel colours with beautiful white roses on the outside. It was filled with all kinds of dresses girls could only dream of.

There were only three other people in this store trying on and looking at the dresses.

"There's no budget, Mrs Taylor. Anything she wishes."

"What?" I shake my thoughts away. "Who are you talking about?"

"You. My ball is in two days. I thought you might want to pick your ball gown yourself. You have no budget. I'll be waiting in my car."