𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

I allow my quiet tears to flow as I place the pink roses in front of my parent's grave

Dominic asked me the day before yesterday what I wanted as an early wedding gift as our wedding is the day after tomorrow.

I asked for a trip to Russia to visit my parents. Probably one of the bravest things I might have done this year. Though taking a bullet for him many would say is the bravest thing I've actually done.

Dominic has given me time to sit and talk to my parents like I should have done a long time ago.

I had to sooner rather than later. My father won't be able to walk me down the aisle and my mother won't be there to get me ready.

I kiss my fingers and press them to their graves thinking back to what my mother told me weeks before her death like she knew it was going to happen.

"Life has to end," she said. "Love doesn't."

✧✧✧

Dominic hands our luggage to the helpers and helps me onto the plane.

"You okay, Angel?"

I nod leaning into him once he takes his seat. "We're getting married in two days." I smile.

"Yes, love. Finally, you'll be my wife. All mine." He whispers pressing a kiss to my lips.

✧✧✧

My make-up artist touches up my light blush and finishes my lips with a light gloss.

"Thank you." I smile at the makeup artist as I look at myself in the mirror.

"It's okay. You look stunning."

I grin as she leaves and Sofia and Isabel come stumbling in their light pink braids maid dresses.

"The bitch is getting married!" Sofia screams handing me a glass of wine.

I narrow my eyes and Isabel grins. "Pre-wedding drink to calm your nerves."

Sighing, I take a large gulp. "Oh gosh. How much alcohol is in this one?"

Sofia smirks. "Not too much. Come on girly. Let's get you ready."

I nod as Isabel helps remove my robe revealing my Lacey white lingerie.

"Okayyyy," Isabel says hyping me up.

"Damn, you look sexy," Sofia says helping me into my massive princess of a wedding dress.